female drummers

Seriously, tell me if Cupcakes (aka Sagit Shir) ain't one of the coolest female drummers you've seen!

She's not the first person to play the kit standing up nor is she the only singing drummer. But oh my god. HER STYLE OF PLAYING AND HER VOCAL PROWESS IS UNRIVALED! Let me faint.

Hello.oooooooooooo Lennat.

I still Prefer….Audrey Tang …really Kekekekeke Sh.hhhhhhhhhhhh !.

is the guitarist using an octave pedal? cuz the whole arrangement sounds pretty full. lacking in highs, but otherwise it doesn't sound sparse. nice. i wouldn't say unrivaled though.

but she's got the looks, the voice and the edginess. 5 stars.

edit:
i just realized it's a 4-string bass..haha.

yup sure! i will be looking forward to see you girls :D hehe, but i got to brush up my skills though. just started learning not long ago :D

Hi. i've been learning drums for abt a yr alr. i was also a percussionist in a concert band for 4 yrs. :)

I've been playing drums for over 4 years now. I've never taken any lessons, and my parents never objected to me playing. Unfortunately I can't own a set due to space constraints. I've played many different kinds of songs with many bands, ranging from soft indie, rock and roll, to metal and power metal. I'm afraid my skills have been deteriorating due to lack of practice these days.

Yah well, what about the others out there?

Sounds good. Hit us up at www.youtube.com/last4days and see whether you'd like to play with us. ramon

Thats Great yes - then after that - Join us at SBCS or Soft's Bands COllective Singapore ... still need a Band ..Let me try to help put you into one here...

Regards

Eric

I've been playing drums for over 4 years now. I've never taken any lessons, and my parents never objected to me playing. Unfortunately I can't own a set due to space constraints. I've played many different kinds of songs with many bands, ranging from soft indie, rock and roll, to metal and power metal. I'm afraid my skills have been deteriorating due to lack of practice these days.

Yah well, what about the others out there?

Cool ! Same here. no proper drum lessons..I have a band back in my homeland but since im here in Singapore. Im looking forward to jamming w some bands. If you guys know any group (skill level = Intermediate to semi pro) who needs a drummer. please buzz me

reinwel@yahoo.com .. cheers!

Hi guys!

I am also a female drummer. I have been learning for about 2 years now. Have played in a band before at the place where I learnt. But the instructor have recently went back to Australia and now I am stuck. I learn by songs basis from this instructor, so I am not sure where else in Singapore have instructors who can teach by songs basis. I know how to read drum notations though.
I am also interested to look for a band who is willing to accept female drummer, regardless guys or girls. We can perhaps meet up and try out, if you feel I am not the drummer you are looking for, then it is alright, at least I am given the chance. I have recently recorded 2 drum covers of myself, haven't got the chance to record for other songs. Do let me know if you want to take a look, I can send an invite to you to watch and we can meet up or something to discuss if you guys are interested.
So, please do give me a chance, especially when I am a girl. And please do recommend me any good instructor you guys know of too. You can reply here or just private message me. Oh, and I am interested in getting 2nd hand e-drums, as I live in HDB flats, my room does not have the space to put the whole drumset. Do let me know if you are selling your e-drums. Appreciate, thanks alot for reading! :)

Thanks!

mmm idk if im suppose to post this here but any female drummers want to play in an all girls band that plays pop punk, rock, classic rock, etc?? If so please text me :D thanks
fely: 8218 4775
-peace xx <3

Hello guys! I have posted before as you can see above in May 2011. I am still looking for band who needs drummer and hopefully english and chinese pop, rock songs. Please contact me if you are looking for a drummer. Thanks!

Looking for cajon drummer

Hello guys! I have posted before as you can see above in May 2011. I am still looking for band who needs drummer and hopefully english and chinese pop, rock songs. Please contact me if you are looking for a drummer. Thanks!

Hi, do you know how to play cajon? We've got an upcoming gig, looking for someone to fill in for our drummer. Can I have your cel so we can txt/talk? Thanks!

Hi, do you know how to play cajon? We've got an upcoming gig, looking for someone to fill in for our drummer. Can I have your cel so we can txt/talk? Thanks!

hello! sorry i do not know cajon drumming. never try before. thanks!

Back