FELYTONE!

visa

I saw what happened to your straplock and then your wire man, pretty messed up! I hope your baby sees a good luthier soon!

you handled it in true rockstar fashion though! \m/

-the tall indian guy right at the front

hey man!!

yah, the strap buttons came off. now the paint ard the area peeled off..doesnt look gd now. but i will keep the peel to remind me of rgs..now i dunno if its a gd idea!!

aniway thx for watching visa! n yeah, i tot i was a rock star, till i woke up 2day with a bad neck ache!!! haha

hey felytone! i was the guy who signed on for your mailing list, while you were outside, and i asked you if you were from soft! i was wearing a white shirt and i wrote my name down as "tob***" =D haha. great playing man. how is yr guitar tho?

It was a night full of funny mis-haps. I too thought i was a rock star when i kneeled down to let the girls, "woman" handle my guitar, until i found out that they had totally detuned my guitar for me in the middle of the song. At that point of time i wished the earth would just open and swallow me up. But looking back now, it was actually pretty funny.

Confused was an understatement balls, i had like at least 5 diffrent thoughts running through my head at once. Haha. Were you the guy that asked for addicted to that rush halfway through the set?

yeah balls i was like hohoho, someone actually know what we're playing.
Great gig man, just glad i got to be part of it.

Nanoshred and Seekz, which bands did you guys play in respectively? Im sorry but I dont really know and i wanna know this time round cos i'll be there cheering for you guys when your next gig comes around! :D

hey there tobby! thx for introducing urself man!!
i wudden know you if u din do dat!

aniway, abt da bass, i tink the oni way is i play addicted to that rush seated.. hehe

ehh, come down lah next gig, its gonna be smaller, so now we can chit chat longer!!! i'll update u abt the gig!

haha. eh dexian next time we go for fely's gig then all meet up earlier? :D fely was awesome last night man! attacking the stage like a prisoner caged for 100 years 8) great stage presence.

felytone said:
hey there tobby! thx for introducing urself man!!
i wudden know you if u din do dat!

aniway, abt da bass, i tink the oni way is i play addicted to that rush seated.. hehe

ehh, come down lah next gig, its gonna be smaller, so now we can chit chat longer!!! i'll update u abt the gig!

next time try and do the sheehan & gilbert/kotzen tradeoffs la :D

I play guitar for skyjuice. (in response to rylche)

Actually we have done the trade off thing into addicted many times before, but we scrapped it for this gig due to time constraints. We given a 25 min slot so we couldn't add in much extras.

aye nano nano!!

next time we get makita to sponsor us some portable drills laa, then play some shits wit it at some old folks home, want?!!! LOL

ouhh!! just an update: i got my bass repaired at guitar connection. it was just a minor operation at the strap button which lasted an amazing 10 mins! i forgot the surgeon's name but i shud thank him a million!!!! it cost me 15 bucks but its the best ting i did!

one note: if u gonna whack yer bass bloody hard, DUN i say DUN put a straplok on!! just use the stock ones, suffice oledi!!

i have enuff of straplok!!!

i know it's a laggin (badly laggin) post but, what straplocks were u usin man?

i had a BTB and i put straplocks on them, but it didnt feel stable enough so i swapped back the stock strapbuttons...

sry i cudnt make it to rgs :( :cry: i was working that night... dangit!

alo crispy egg n all u bass softies!!!
hope u peeps r being brought up well in my absence ehh!! lol!!

here's the ultra lagging answer to crispy's qn!!!

i used a dunlop straplok, kinda wobbly we i play the bass.. now i regret it!!

cheers!!

Back