Favourite Movies...

detroit_red

What are they? I have lots and lots in my head, wonder if you guys care to share ...

Office Space
Election
Say it Isn't So
The Big Lebowski
Big Fish
8mm
Fargo
Menace II Society
The shawshank redemption
stand by me
pulp fiction
Scarface
Harold and kumar
Napoleon Dynamite
the cable guy
Wedding Singer
So I married an Axe Murderer
Scary Movie series
Child's Play 1,2 & 3
Scream series
American History X
Sleepers
American Beauty
Platoon
Aliens
Terminator 2

Just some i thought of ... I don't really like movies released after 2000 ...

ones that stand out

almost famous <--- best movie ever in my books. must see for any fans of 70's classic rock
top gun
kill bill
pulp fiction
Rock star

Almost Famous [SONGS SONGS SONGS!]
Spiderman 1, 2
Notting Hill [HUGH GRANT!]
About A Boy [I love the house hugh grant's character lives in.]
Grease
The Pianist
Mighty Ducks 1, 2
Pay It Forward [He died.]
Moulin Rouge
Chicago
Bridget Jone's Diary
Nanny McPhee
I Not Stupid
Drumline
Band of Brothers
Pearl Harbour
Les Choristes
8 Mile [Proof's dead.]

sycododo said:
8 Mile [Proof's dead.]

That is sad...even if some thinks Rap is crap...

My personal favorite is the Scary Movie series...Scary Movie 4 will be out on 22nd June and will be the last of the trilogy...=(

saving private ryan, U571, and SCARY MOVIE 3!!!

my friends and i watched it at my house EVERY night during sleepovers in the holidays. we couldn't sleep without it!

We should have a ''Remember Proof'' thread ... I am a big D12 fan, have their albums, and D12(or D10, now that there's no more Proof and his alter ego dirty harry) will never be the same ...

Scary Movie 4: 22 June .. Damn sad, why does it have to open so late in SG? It's already released in US for like 1 week i think .... Dunno if i can tahan and not download it first .. :twisted:

Movies that i want to watch but haven't been able to: Boyz N Da Hood(ghetto kinda gangster show), Clerks/Dogma/Mallrats(anything with Jay and Silent Bob), sadly hard to find in singapore the dvds ...

Shawshank redemption definitely No.1 movie of all time for me... Whoever who haven't watch, watch it and if you think it wasn't worth every penny i'll pay for the DVD rental costs ...

Oh, The Usual Suspects!!! Oh my god Kevin Spacey = gold.

After the movie my head was fucked with "Keyzer Soze...Keyzer Soze..."

Reservoir Dogs - i LOVE LOVE LOVE quentin tarentino. This one = classic.

Requiem For A Dream - LOVE jared leto. in his better days.

Donnie Darko - another weird one. i had no idea jake gyllenhaal would grow up to be such a hunk.

The Talented Mr. Ripley - Very cool movie. You could almost empathise with the guy.

Kill Bill vol.1 - Stylistic gore, and wonderfully cheesy at that, otherwise fight scenes bore me to death.

V for Vendetta - Based on a good comic, movie adaption was wonderful. I'd put Sin City here too, but the comic was much better than the movie tho.

Edward Scissorshands - Modern day gothic fairytale!

Pirates of the Carribbean - Pirates. Undead. Swords. Johnny Depp.

Interview with the Vampire - Tom Cruise did a wonderful job.

Korean horror movies like A Tale of Two Sisters and Wishing Stairs. They really do a good job. Sisters had very nice visuals

my fav movies of all time:

The Truman Show

Erin Brockovich

Forrest Gump

Catch Me If You Can

The Terminal

Banlieue 13
[/b]

Donnie Darko! Now that's nice, but sadly i didn't get a chance to watch the whole thing and i refuse to watch channel 5's censored up version ...

Narcoleptia, you watched Tarantino's Pulp Fiction? I think it's really solid as compared to reservoir dogs .. Only thing is reservoir dogs got my favourite guy, Steve Buscemi .. Lol .. I also liked Truman show, i feel it's one of the more darker Jim Carey movies, kinda like Cable guy ...

Forrest Gump (English)
The Pianist (English)
Mr Holland Opus (English)
The Classic (Korean)
Quill (Japanese)
Ice Rain (Korean)
Great Expectations (English)
A.I. (English)
City of Glass (Chinese)
Ditto (Korean)
Dull-Ice Flower (Chinese)
Pay it Forward (English)