1) Andy Timmons
2) Slash
3) Cesar Huesca
4) Gustavo Guerra
5) Greg Howe
6) Paul Gilbert
7) John Petrucci
8) Marco Sfogli

Believe me, i have heard real men play, but it's the way he plays the guitar and his attitude towards it gets me to like him more and more :) there are other guitarist who are better than him, but yeah he's still my fav :)) haha who's yours anyway?

- - - Updated - - -

you'll think he's thrash when you're exposed to the real men lol.
Believe me i have heard real men play, its just that the way syn plays and his attitude towards it that makes him my fav :) no offence though :) who's your fav anyway?

I don't think he's trash, I used to really like a7x music. If he's trash, I don't think they would have made it this far earning big bucks, while people like us can only dream of it. :(

I don't think he's trash, I used to really like a7x music. If he's trash, I don't think they would have made it this far earning big bucks, while people like us can only dream of it. :(

sure, i understand where you guys are coming from. i was a huge fanboy of hide of x japan once but as my music vocabulary increased i realised its perhaps the showmanship aspect which clouds our judgement. that said i'm making my point that fanboyism is just a passing phase lol. there are guys which really sing through their instrument

i'm really into vitto bratta nowadays, his phrasing is just out of this world

Slash , John 5 , John Mayer , BB King , Matthew Bellamy !
All of them come from different category , but still ...... They are awesome !

Back