explorer copies?

shokakukai

are there any available here?

i heard sx got a line of explorers, would wanna buy it coz its kinda cheap, and could use as a project guitar. but there should be other brands out there other than epiphone and esp.

Try J&D or Tokai.
tokai is available in a large variety at bukit timah plaza, forgot the shop name tho

checkout sub's blog

http://theguitaraddict.blogspot.com/2009/03/loving-my-kelly.html

jackson+kelly+pic1.JPG

wow everdying, really nice find.

zomg that red explorer looks smexy babe! and it comes with floyd rose? WOOOO

yeap man, anyone know if theres any dealers around?

dunno about dealers in SG, but there is one guy in MY bringing them in.
abit expensive tho, RM2k with hardcase.

Hehe. I just happened to try the Tokai Explorer in the Pianoman's Shop last week. It's quite a good guitar. It was a black one. The salesperson said there's a white one too, which wasn't on display. It going for $595 I think. (I might get it. An explorer guitar fanatic. =))

You might wanna try the Jackson Kelly too, available at Swee Lee. I own a blue flamed maple top KE-3 and it's served me well for the past 2 years. Bras Basah outlet has a rainbow swirl finish one, but it's chipped. Sims showroom has a white one with black pinstripes. The KE-3 retails for around $2000 I believe.

You could also try the JS series of the Kelly, which is of course, cheaper, but doesn't have a floating bridge etc. Not too sure about those, as I'm a hardcore floating trem user.

Last edited:
Radix in Singapore

Just googled - Radix guitars Singapore - and found that there's a dealer here... no prices listed :-(

Do consider Santa Fe Explorer copy bro.

I used to own the white santa fe Flying V copy before...Liked it more than an Epi V(used to ownit also)

Decent pups, no neck diving

eyy haha. i bought a white santa fe explorer already
very nice for a 300 buck guitar, but its all one piece, not set neck. have some fretboard cracks and a little uneven frets but they arent a problem when i dress it and all. and when i first bought it had to bring it to beez, kinda bad condition and the action was freaking high.

planning to change the pickups tho, its a little too muddy for me.

Back