Experienced female Singer - looking for band mates or jamming

LaraHa

Hi all,
I moved to SG begin if the year and had to leave my band behind in Germany. Was the lead singer for almost 10 years and would love to continue music over here. Could imagine a band, duo, trio or simply jam sessions. Sang mostly pop, old classics, 70'-90' and charts but could also imagine some new genres.
My voice is pretty deep for a female so I can sing rather lower parts. Can also play a bit guitar.

So if anyone is looking for any kind of vocals or wants to start something together - hit me up 😊
Cheers
Lara

Dear Lara,

We're a 4 piece band (bass, drums, two guitars) currently on the lookout for either a male or a female singer. Stylistically we'd prefer someone influenced by Nirvana, Myles Kennedy etc.

Our main goal is to find someone willing to work with us in the long run, record music and perform live (Baybeats, Ignite, etc.)

Here's one of our demos for reference:
https://soundcloud.com/redwood-lloyd/sunshower-demo-b

Contact us at 85245085

Hi Lara,
I'd like for someone to sing a song in a non English language as a trial to mix into my backing audio and see how it goes. Wonder if you can help. Can be done remotely even. Thanks. Please Whatsapp on eight46four10eight9

Hi Lara!

We are currently a 3-piece band (bass, guitar, drums) looking for a vocalist. We play punk rock, rock, alt, some pop, any genre tbh. We just had our first jam session last week and we plan to continue every Saturday evening.

Please do contact my telegram @francescoroviaro if you’re interested in joining!

Hi Lara,
I'm a guitarist who's looking to jam with other instrumentalists or vocalist
My number is 91720123 you can text me on WhatsApp if you're interested

Hi Lara,
Hope you are doing well. I would love to try it out as drummer. Whatsap me at 8 ONE 6 ONE 3087

Last edited:
Hi all,
I moved to SG begin if the year and had to leave my band behind in Germany. Was the lead singer for almost 10 years and would love to continue music over here. Could imagine a band, duo, trio or simply jam sessions. Sang mostly pop, old classics, 70'-90' and charts but could also imagine some new genres.
My voice is pretty deep for a female so I can sing rather lower parts. Can also play a bit guitar.

So if anyone is looking for any kind of vocals or wants to start something together - hit me up 😊
Cheers
Lara
Hi Lara. We are an experienced band that plays funk and soul. Anything from Aretha Franklin to Joss Stone, Stevie Wonder, etc. We explore originals too. We're currently missing a vocalist. If you are interested, do get in touch with me at 97359087. I can share more and Spotify link to our songs.

Latest posts

Back