Exotic players require can do Rock,blues,progressive,top 40's legend songs.

Tom Sawyer

Hello there..if u really wanna enjoy the music and u got passion to it. lets do it.

I need >>> Guitar player
>>> Bass player
>>> Drummer
>>> Vocal

I do keyboard,and guitar can do vocal to certain legend songs.

Here the 2 songs for your audition.. hope everyone's got their part if u really can make it."" BINGO""
Quite simple songs then gimme me pm.

Song A: Tom Sawyer By Rush
Song B: YYZ by Rush click to listen www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFGVDWc_5Q8

www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3hJ5-ngUow

The reason to do this audition is to avoid unforeseen circumstances.
Finally, if u guys ready lets kickin ass.. then we decide what come next goal. there are many things out there to shakin with..

Thank You
Good luck.

Waa lau wei.. not a single word reply. Whaaaaa hahahaha..lol

Ohh ok then... I change to another songs hope this song will suit u guys.. for your audition.

Song A Faithfully by Journey ...step down to A to suit vocalist www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWC9MHgpL8U

Song B Here without you baby by 3 Doors down..step down half to A www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPBzTxZQG5Q

Very important.. look.. u guys must have discipline, humble,easy going, positive, play with passion in every note count value.. cool.
Coz.. i dont wanna waste everybody time out there. studio jamming can't perform. in order to do so u must keen and serious. for your own benefit.... well i m quite fussy. be honest. but very easy going person and understanding. can get along with. np.

PM me then if u think u have the drive.

Thanks and Good Luck

Last edited:
Still awaiting for drummer .. u don have 2 b graduate in music or grade !!! dat is secondary issue. u have 2 b u instinct passion . i need ur soul not ur paper.

Vocalist too don have b graduate i need ur soul and feel passion dat unexplained in music.

I wont force u guys don worry ok .. i just want u 2 b certain in music can blend with the band...of course attitude must be humble and well discipline.. i need u 2 forget about the world and forget about ur girls too... put ur soul with the band only during performance ...whaaaa hahaha lol ....ok cool good luck

Music no rules

Pm me

Last edited:
Brother Tom Sawyer,relak la.. a lot of people also cannot find bandmates, vocalists or keyboardists, but they never complain.
Statistically, Soft is more than 70% Gin nahs, what to do? Bo Bien one,

LoL bro, tom sawyer and yyz not easy lo. Usually grade 8 drummer 50-50 can play. Haha!
Anyway if you really cannot find drummer, i play for you k? Not exactly like neil peart though. ^_^"

Ohh.. yeah hihihihi lol I do understand u. is okay. I had played this kinda songs previously in early 90's somewhere orchard road famous pub with my former band.

U don't have to be like Neil Peart Azzay, u have to be u. ur soul ur passion that unexplained in music. not a grade we ever met grade ABRSM grade or yamaha grade 8 they don't have the feel to blend with the band. they base on score. lol.unless they practice their ears. (instinct)

U can pm me Azzay anytime. I had received almost 10 good players experienced in pub performer they pm me lately.
Unfortunately, I still on medical leave. I will make arrangement with them when I fully recover from my bad flu fever. suck yea.

And I will try to make a few bands subject to everyone's needs which suit to individual kinda experienced and genre.
This is to avoid them getting disappointment, and make a musicians association by backing each others needs in case they shortage of players to perform.

Once again thanks to those who had contacted me, I deeply appreciated, keep in touch. we do practicing not just jamming in order to build a better band. we start with simple song but big impact. important vocal have to be certain.

If u like my setting of plan u are always welcome, do pm me anytime state that what kinda instrument u play. remember no one left behind. all we need to build up a band for u. and no one is bad everyone's deserve to learn include me myself.

We be fair to everyone's as an understanding mature musicians. we stay and build.

Finally, stay away of drug. lets make some noise out there say no to drug.

Once again thank you so much'

Have a nice weekend.

Last edited:
Back