Everything MUST GO!

Newbiez

Takamine EG510SSC
Solid Spruce Top
Solid Nato back (equivalent to mahogany)
Laminated Nato sides
TK40 Preamp with built in tuner

For a higher end G series takamine like this, $299 is an insane steal. I'll rate the condition 8/10 due a lacquer damage on the top of the guitar. I'll be completely honest with you and say it's cosmetically not perfect but doesnt affect the sound. I'm sick of people making me ridiculous offers. THIS IS THE LOWEST I WILL GO AND I MEAN IT. MADE IN KOREA and comes with a simple gig bag. Pickup perfectly working and tuner works too.

Swing D70CE
Solid Spruce top
Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
Artec Preamp with built in tuner

Condition is 9.9/10 with a set of freshly strung Elixir 12s. I kid you not there is not a single ding or blemish; it's brand new. Comes with a well padded swing gig bag

Letting go at $299 which is really cheap considering the condition is brand new plus new elixirs which cost $22. Retails at SV guitars for $480

Yamaha FG502 (discontinued full solid model)
Solid Spruce Top
Solid mahogany back and sides
Kluson style tuners

Condition 9/10, with a highly padded gator bag(has a small tear but still functional). Very nice bassy tone and i'll restring it just before I sell it. Letting it go at $299

Maestro Victoria IR (OM/GA sized)
Solid AAA Sitka Spruce
Solid Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
LR Baggs Full anthem pickup
Comes with a maestro plush inner lining hard case
Set up perfectly with my luthier

Condition 9/10 and pickup is barely used so perfect in condition. Selling this at $1150 which considering the pickup cost $400+ with installation youre paying $750 for a Full solid custom made guitar.

Whatsapp me for photos and more information. Deal strictly at Woodlands or possibly Khatib MRT if time permits. You can reach me at 98189142! Cheers :D

Hi Singlecut,

Are you only interested to sell or direct exchange (trade-ins) also interested you?
I am looking at your Maestro Victoria IR (Is it a non- cutaway? ).

Back