ESP Edwards Horizon 3 (PRICE REDUCED!)

Haha it's already quite a good price already! I got it for $1400, the pickups cost $208 USD. This is probably going to be the lowest price I can let it go for. Or you can contact me and we might be able to work out a price? xD no obligations ya

Haha it's already quite a good price already! I got it for $1400, the pickups cost $208 USD. This is probably going to be the lowest price I can let it go for. Or you can contact me and we might be able to work out a price? xD no obligations ya

hey man, i know it's a great price, i just dont want to give in to my temptations haha, anyways i dont wanna lowball you, and if you DO lower it again i'll probably bite the bait but for now all the best in your sale, freaking want one after seeing hizaki use a white one like yours

IKR! I love hizaki too and this is the closest I can get to his. Luckily for Edwards, they make great instruments with quality that is so close to the Original ESP ones. Sadly, the entire Edwards series is being discontinued :(

What!! since when they discontinued edwards? I thought they discontinued the ESP standard series and changed it to EII?
By the way I also love hizaki, I'm using his Edward E-maiden

Back