Entire Pedalboard Clearance Sale

Ized

Hi guys,

Its approaching the end of the year and due to a certain unfortunate event that happened to myself recently, I will be clearing my entire pedalboard for cheap. This is inclusive of my entire pedal train mini rig with mogami patch cables + chioks schizo isolated power supply.

Basically I'm not inclined to sell my pedals individually and whoever who meets my asking price gets it. First come first serve.

15249166493_82def91c3a_k_d.jpg

Here is a list of the gear as posted in the photo:

1) Mad Professor Forest Green Compressor PCB version
2) NicoFX (swedish pedal builder) OD. Mini Timmy Clone
3) Big Facebender Fuzz. Custom build by Goose, it can go all the way from Fuzz Face, Big Muff and ToneBender with a knob twist
4) GoosoniqueWorx Seventheaven. Enough said about this pedal. This is the original handmade version, SN. 10 and updated with a buffer like the latest versions.
5) Malekko E. Filter - for those autowah or funky filter sounds
6) Xotic EP Booster limited black edition
7) NicoFX (swedish pedal builder) Repeat Percussion Tremolo. get those crazy choppy tremolo sounds or a smooth sine wave trem
8) TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay
9) Pedal Train Mini
10) A whole bunch of Mogami Patch cables in various lengths, under warranty from TYMC
11) Cioks Schizophrenic Power Supply with isolated outputs

I'm selling the entire rig for $1200. No bargaining, no negotiations. This will probably be the last sale before I retire from playing guitar for some time so I would love to see my rig and pedals being put to good use by its new owner. Enquiries as to whether the pedals can be sold separately and individually will be ignored. Feel free to ask if you have any questions with regards to the individual pedals, otherwise I more or less will only entertain serious buyers who are keen to buy the rig in its entirety as I do not have the time to sell the pedals off separately.

I can be reached at 9338nine698. Deal at my convenience at Tanah Merah/City Hall MRT.

Last edited:
Back