EMG 81 & 85 active pickups

adidasman

-- Selling away an unused mint condition EMG 81 (silver print) which I have never installed before. Bought it 2 years ago. Receipt will be included. Bought at $135. Packaging (plastics containing the cables) has not been torn apart. Pristine condition. This is a solderless system.

-- And selling away a used EMG 85 (gold print) which was bought in the late 90s used sparingly until mid 00s. then it was taken out. This is the old system where you need to solder the points. Aesthetically in ok condition. Comes with its pots and 3 way switch too.

-- To use them TOGETHER in a single guitar, please approach someone who knows how to fix them because you need to know some basic soldering skill on the 85.... and understanding of its wiring schematic diagram. Best bet is to go back to Davies. 81 is just using clip on connectors, so very easy to install.

-- I personally solder up an 18v harnessing battery connectors mod just to throw in for this sale. Coz EMG suck at 9v operation.

-- I would prefer to sell them both together but selling individual is still fine for me.

My price:
81 - $100
85 - $70
Both - $150

-- Deal at my own convenience. Can always deal between north south mrt lines from Sembawang to Raffles Place then to Outram Park before or after office hours.

Pictures:
P_20150406_012510.jpg

https://carousell.com/p/16643376/

Contact me via sms or whatsapp @ 987-52-0-51

Back