electronic kits

yep. well when u said church, thot u were gonna play live. dats when i thot dat difference in volume of acoustic hihat and sounds from an ekit would be a factor. recording with an ekit is quite fun and easy. sits in my mixes quite nicely, u wouldnt know dats an ekit, tho there are some who says otherwise...
hehe
to each its own.

good luck wit yer hunt. :D

yah.. agree with u that sound wise, ppl couldn't tell a diff from the ekit and acoustic.. oh, btw, i do play live in church. :)
recording with both kits are fun.. i've recorded using the Dtxtreme too(cymbals sounded abit fake, that's the only complain). it's fun and easy to record. if i'm not wrong, i think only one input of the mixer is used just for the ekit.
yeah, to each his own ba. i prefer acoustic kit(for the feel of it) recording and live playing. ekits for home practice/recording. :D
have u done any recording with ur ekit? would like to hear ur playing.. :D

i believe the vh12 will work on other roland modules as well, they should be backward compatible. only some features mite be missing.

i changed my cy6 to a hihat cos dats the most hit on trigger pad other den the snare, cos hitting on the pd6 itself makes alot more noise den the cy6, feels beter as a hihat too.... heeh
juz personal preference. pd6 is single zone trigger,

my desktop crash on me, along with my drum test songs. but i do have a fren of mine whose band im recording. its not yet mixed properly but the drums can be heard. email me so i can juz reply wit an mp3
schmuck07@yahoo.com

critiques welcome
heheh

Back