Edwards E-LP-98LTS and E-LP-130LTS/RE

jpoo

Hey fellow guitarists!! I'm new to this forum.

Been eyeing on an Edwards Les Paul for a long time. Does anyone here have any experience with the 2 products as mentioned below?Heard they are pretty good les pauls, from some les paul forums.

Edwards E-LP-130LTS/RE
specs link : http://espguitars.co.jp/edwards/lp/E-LP-130LTS.html

Edwards E-LP-98LTS
specs link : http://espguitars.co.jp/edwards/lp/E-LP-98LTS.html

Besides, is Davis the only guitar store that is able to order guitars from Edwards?

Thanks in advance for the help!

edwards+elp92+butah.JPG

before buying my P-90 equipped Edwards pictured above, i have been trying various models available in store & they proved to be worthy guitars for the asking price. the last thing on my mind was for it to sound like an authentic Gibson. i treat Edwards guitars as good guitars per se, nevermind if they take the form of a certain popular make/ model.

you can also ask Tymusic if they bring in any more Edwards. as this brand name is a division of ESP guitars, this is the reason why Davis could acquire it for you more readily than other dealers.

Hey there!

Well if Davis has some Edwards guitars around I'd definitely head down there to have a look at it first. I am totally aware that it is an individual guitar on its own, not expecting it to sound like a gibson :)

I currently own an Epiphone les paul zakk wylde custom. This would be my 2nd guitar, if i decide buy an Edwards :p
Skill wise, I'm not great. but i love the les paul design and i would wanna collect a few worthy pieces. you get what i mean?

i'm quite a fan of simplicity myself, that's the reason i keep checking out singlecut models in the light of the Les Paul outline. but the guitar per se must appeal to me in terms of playability & tone. there are so many LP-like designs out there, despite their similar forms & makes, they just appeal differently upon handling, regardless if they ape the design precisely. Epiphone is one brand name which i can't come to terms with in this aspect, that's the reason i don't own one.

the other LP-like guitar i own is the Grassroots model here:
elpg50+pic3.JPG

Agree..it is a design that will never expire in time to come. You sound like you visit guitar stores all the time...how often do you go??

By the way have you heard of the guitar magazine called "guitar techniques"? I heard its really good, do they sell it in Singapore?

Back