Ebmm jp7

vtecdohcter

who in singapore owns the EBMM JP7? Thinking of getting the JP7 as i want to explore the 7 strings world ( thanks to Jeff Loomis!!). i tried Jeff Loomis's Schecter but my hand is too small for such a wide neck. i have played on the JP6 and loved it. so i wanted to try the jp7 and making sure it suits me before making the purchase. Thanks.

If you are looking for a thin neck, I would suggest you try Ibanez guitars first as JP7s are not really cheap guitars. specs are awesome and stuff but not every piece sounds magical to my ears. it would'nt be ideal to pay $3k for something you are not familiar with too. I've tried EBMM JP BFRs and I can say I don't like them. The JPX7 on the other hand is my kinda guitar. The specs vary slightly but the difference is a lot.

If you are looking for a thin neck, I would suggest you try Ibanez guitars first as JP7s are not really cheap guitars. specs are awesome and stuff but not every piece sounds magical to my ears. it would'nt be ideal to pay $3k for something you are not familiar with too. I've tried EBMM JP BFRs and I can say I don't like them. The JPX7 on the other hand is my kinda guitar. The specs vary slightly but the difference is a lot.

Thanks for the reply. Thats my point of doing this thread, so i could find someone in Spore with JP7,hopefully play on one before i buy them. i own 2 Ibanez S where one is MIJ prestige ,a jackson stealth EX professional (own this since 1992),jackson flying V,an Aria Pro2 (1st electric bday present from mom so i wont sell it) and i used to own ESP KH3 but i sold it back in 2005 because i hate the feel of the neck. And yes, i like thin neck hence my choice of guitar, except the KH3 (which was pure BIG mistake). well im not planning to get locally here as its way expensive, i can get hold of a JP7 for about S$2000-S$2500 in the US which include shipping.
so going back to my thread, anyone owns a JP7? or knows someone who has one?

oh i tried the Ibanez 7 strings,was helping my friend with the sound equipment during a gig where an American band "All Shall Perish" played, so i tried on Ben's (the guitarist) 7 strings, i like the feel of the neck BUT im trying to get away from Ibanez for now, i'll make it as my second in priority list incase i dont like the JP7. haha..

Back