Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

leecs : tmr...

faizal_rocks : why u cannot wait to see?my gf doesn't even bother if i play a song for her...haha...u so excited..seems like its your b'dae instead...

oh darn i just went down today! eh but at least got the last dl4... u guys gonna slash ur red witch prices? then ill go down hehe... katong is uber far from my place

Phew wat a gathering cum DJThug`s gf`s bday party..: ) The cake was delicious.

Got myself a Rocktron Nitro Tonal Booster at 10% off.: )

Ebenex will be moving out this coming Friday n resume operations by this Saturday according to David but too bad cant be the 1st to visit the new place cos I`m working this Sat..arghhhh!!!! :p

Ebenex Music will be moving to a new shophouse space at:

138A East Coast Road (S) 428828

It is conveniently located just across the road from Katong Mall (same side of the road as Katong Mall). It is also just 5 mins. walk from our current shop.

The unit is 3 times the current shop space and we have great plans for it.

You may find directions (inc buses/where to park etc.) here:

http://www.ebenex.com/store/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=14&Itemid=43

see you guys at our new place from saturday onwards!

138A east coast road

its basically on the same side of the road as katong mall, just walk down towards the row of shophouses and you'll see us.

maybe we should have an..opening sale?

stay tuned for more updates.

btw, the artecs and amt should be coming very shortly now.

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

hey david, was there last evening. had a great time trying out all the fuzzes in the store, sadly didnt find what i was looking for (FUZZ FACE), would have gotten the J.everman if i didnt have my big muff for the rougher Si fuzz.

anyway, when is the HBE UFO fuzz you told me about coming in?? and do you know what type of transistors are in it? im looking for a germanium but wouldnt mind giving silicon a try. really eager to try it after listening to the clips. and do you guys bring in pedals you dont deal in? specifically the Zvex vexter fuzz factory or monsterpiece npn and pnp..

i'll reorder the ufo fuzz.

should take about 3 weeks. pm me your name and no. and i'll call you once it arrives

thanks!

Oh man, opening sale? I can't make it this week man. Would like to catch the sale and also check out your new show space.

I bought the UFO fuzz a couple of days ago, its a really sweet and smooth sounding fuzz.
Turning on the octave up gives you the sound hendrix is famous for.

Back