Drummer available - DJENT/PROG/METAL/ROCK - Drummer looking for a band

sebdrummer

Hi,
I am a 37 years old, French, Drummer, now 7 years in singapore, and loves noisy and distorted guitar riffs

Now looking for a band who can play Djent, Prog Rock, Prog Metal and willing to play covers in gigs. I am not planning to become a rock star (we never know), but I still looking for motivated and talented musicians, with open minded and fun attitude who wants to enjoy having gigs on stage from times to times.

My influences : Porcupine Tree, Deftones, Tesseract, The Contorsionist, Periphery, Plini, Dream Theatre, Animals as leaders, Korn, Northlane, Karnivool, Tool....and many more....

Have a quick look at thic clip while randomly fooling around on Tool :
https://youtu.be/qIiMgd41GxQ

Contact me on WhatsApp +65 8647 267

Cheers
Sebastien

we are into thrash metal, like Metallica, Megadeth, anthrax sort of stuff. We are looking to do originals so therefore we didn't plan a set list.
Now there's myself and a guitarist.
do get back to us if you are keen if you are available for a jam with us. thanks!

Hey man, unable to contact u. U gave us 7 numbers only. Anyway a local Heavy Metal band who just released their single is looking for a drummer. Hit me up, 92330071

Hi,
I am a 37 years old, French, Drummer, now 7 years in singapore, and loves noisy and distorted guitar riffs

Now looking for a band who can play Djent, Prog Rock, Prog Metal and willing to play covers in gigs. I am not planning to become a rock star (we never know), but I still looking for motivated and talented musicians, with open minded and fun attitude who wants to enjoy having gigs on stage from times to times.

My influences : Porcupine Tree, Deftones, Tesseract, The Contorsionist, Periphery, Plini, Dream Theatre, Animals as leaders, Korn, Northlane, Karnivool, Tool....and many more....

Have a quick look at thic clip while randomly fooling around on Tool :
https://youtu.be/qIiMgd41GxQ

Contact me on WhatsApp +65 8647 267

Cheers
Sebastien

Hi Sebastien.
Saw your post.
We are a couple of 50+ guitarists who jam on Sundays, into blues, rock, metal, grunge, for fun, semi serious.
Looking for drummer, bass player and singer?

We are into AC/DC, Cream, Thin Lizzy, The Who, Hendrix, Led Zep, Killing Joke, Porcupine Tree, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Foo Fighters just to name a few.
Contact Nigel 91192046

Hi Sebastien

really cool
we have the same taste
I would add the mars volta, the dillinger escape plan, closure in moscow, thank you scientist, the armed, mastodon.......

just dropped you a whatsapp -- guessing I might see you at the Opeth gig on Sunday?

cheers

Hi,
We are currently a 4 piece with 2 guitars, bass and drums, no vocals yet, however our drummer is leaving Singapore at the end of this year, so we are looking for a replacement.
We play every Sunday morning for about 3 hours at Tonehouse Studios at Selegie Road.
We play a mix of AC/DC, Beatles (the rockier late 60s numbers), Cream, Thin Lizzy, Smashing Pumpkins, Porcupine Tree, Oasis, Black Sabbath, Rage Against The Machine, The Cult, plus rocked up versions of Superstition (Stevie Wonder) and Bowie/Motörhead version of Heroes.
The bass player and myself (guitarist) separately love Rush, so just the 2 of us play a few songs off Moving Pictures (Tom Sawyer, YYZ, Limelight), but without the drummer as he doesn’t like Rush.
We are all expats, in our early to mid 50s.
You can contact me, NIgel on WhattsApp on 91192046 if you want to follow up?
Cheers
Nigel

Back