Drum Tutor for Rockschool Grade 1 - 8

wheeheepoh

Opening up slots for new students who are keen on pursuing a certificate from Rockschool Grades 1-8.

Background: I have performed with several prominent local artiste through the course of almost a decade. My teaching experience through the years consist of students ages 5 to 40, both private as well as at music schools and I hold a Rockschool Grade 8 certificate in Drum Performance (88%). I will elaborate more in detail upon the request of students.

Lesson duration: 45 MINS (or 1 HOUR if the need arises when nearing examinations)

Lesson structure: Priority will be given to covering the Rockschool syllabus, ensuring examinations are adequately prepared for. Additionally, students will be taught valuable skills aimed at developing their musicianship in a band setting. The lesson structure will also allow students to learn songs of their choice, promising a fun and enriching experience.

Fees: $160/Mth (Lessons will be conducted in the west, drum set will be provided for); Arrangements can be made for lessons to be conducted at the student's location but at an extra cost.

Note: Lesson books and drum sticks are at the students cost and can be provided for upon request. Likewise, examination fees will be borne on the student, however, I will assist in the arrangement of the exam.

Please do not send me a private message on this forum as I am hardly on it. Contact me at 93803135, I am available by phone, text and WhatsApp.

Back