Drum Lessons (North, Northeast & Central)

NetsuAi

Drum Lessons for people who are interested in learning how to jam with their friends, or seeking to improve their percussion and rhythm. Drum lessons are held at Bishan

Hi All!

I'm currently providing drum lessons for people who are interested in picking up the drums, furthering their knowledge in drums or percussion, and those who want to learn to play just to jam with their friends!

I played percussion and drums in my school's symphonic band from 2003 - 2006, have been jamming and playing music, transcribing songs, do recording and basically just jamming since 2006 onwards. I have studied music theory up to Grade 5.

What I will be covering:
-Drums Theory & Notation
-Application (Rudiments, Ear Training, etc)
-Any questions or songs that you want to learn :)
-Genres: Rock, Pop, Jazz/Swing (a little)

I will be holding the lessons at my place, in Bishan, as I have a modest home studio, with an electronic drumset. I can provide recording to let you hear what and how you play, and can provide you with the mp3s of your playing, to improve yourself at home.

Rates are at 40 - 50/hr depending on your level of technicality, and the day and time are flexible. If you want to ascertain what I can teach and offer, you are free to give my lessons and place a try/see see rook rook, before deciding :)

Message/Whatsapp/Call me @ 82685625 for more details! (Although I may not be able to pick up calls sometimes X.X)

P.S: If you're just a drummer interested in using my place to practise without disturbing neighbours and recording yourself, I do provide that service too! Just contact me :)

Back