Driving Tests, anyone?

The-Warlord

Sorry for being Off-Topic. I am doing my driving course, and have just finished my BTE. I have booked my BTT, but wander what the difference is - they are both from the same little green book....so If i can do one can I do the other? Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.

damn..im registering at the end of diz month..bleargh. :x

my sis is takin too long.hahaha.shez paying for me basic theory.

the evaluation and the test same lah. the evaluation waste your money and time only. hah.

i just book my TP last week at SSDC...damn long..must wait till 2nd march man...hai...u cant haf more den 5 mistake for both your basic and final theory...

haha hug your basic theory book to sleep. :p

anyways, people don't usually have problem with basic theory...but advanced theory is one big headache.

later when you clear your basic theory, get your PDL and try out a few practical lessons while you wait for your advanced theory test.

it helps a lot to have hands-on experience about those theory stuff instead of studying and memorising.

good luck! :D

lol i passed my BTT last saturday...then i had to apply for this PDL before im allowed to learn practical lessons or something. Havent booked a date for FTT tho.

df said:
I wanna take too...how much does it cost?

are you refering to the basic theory and final theory test or the whole driving thing?

the basic and final theory tests are $6 per tests. if you are on CDC, they will offer you to take e-trial tests which cost $5.25. both the tests, you can't have more than 5 incorrect answers. if you pass, basic lasts a lifetime and final theory lasts for 2 years. upon passing your final theory, you will have 2 years to get your driving license, if not, you will have to retake your final theory again. PDL's cost $25 and is valid for 6 months. Each renewal will cost $25.

for those who aren't sure what PDL is, PDL is a temporary driving license which allows you to learn driving on the actual roads.

depending on whether you are taking private or school. from what i know, schools are more expensive but they are more systematic in their teaching. private are less expensive but they are less systematic. private tends to focus more on your weakness.

the whole thing ranges from $11.25 to the unknown maximum. i've a friend who took the whole damn thing 7 times before he gets his driving license.

booking TP if i'm not wrong will cost you $200. and if you pass, you will have to pay an addition $50 for your license.

dric said:
the evaluation waste your money and time only.

not supposedly. i took the e-trial and a couple of similar questions came out on the actual tests. it does help.

and thus, with the e-trial, i passed my basic theory like 2 days ago. :D

The-Warlord said:
Taking it 29th of Nov.

good luck for it. hope to hear your good news.

anyway, if anyone needs a little help with BTT and FTT, there's one site that might help just alittle. sorry for the spam.

www.singaporetests.com

hope this helps..

metalella_eh said:
df said:
I wanna take too...how much does it cost?

are you refering to the basic theory and final theory test or the whole driving thing?

The whole thing...I kinda got the stuff figured out already...just how many theory tests and pratical lessons do I have to take?

The-Warlord said:
Hey thanks for that site. I'll use that. Cheers!

welcome!! just helping out..

df said:
just how many theory tests and pratical lessons do I have to take?

theory only 2 only. practical lessons depending on your advancement. it depends on individual but on average, it's 20 lessons.

hope this helps.

Back