Desmond

detroit_red

It was 3 years ago,
I was in a solo race around the world,
My boat crashed into the reef and then,
Kelvin came ...

"Kelvin?"

Kelvin .. He comes running out the jungle. Hurry hurry, come with me! He brings me down here ... First thing he does, cause it's beeping already, he types in the code, he pushes the button, and it stops.

What was all that about I say?
Just savin' the world, he says.

"Saving the world?"

His words, not mine.

So i started pushing the button too. And we saved the world together for awhile and that was lovely. Then Kelvin died, and now I'm here all alone.

THE END! :lol:

I LOVE IT.

Damn it. Has to bring my guitar out to the TV man. :p

"Is Kate hot?"

*all boys nod in unison*

But I tell u whats hot... Locke. Is hot.

"I like bald men"
"But I'm not bald"
"Not yet..."

Wonders what the Swan is about... must resist urge to... spoilers ... no ... NOOOO!!!

HAHA...so how does everyone follow LOST??? on TV?? :D

I just watched episode 17 of season 2....

Kate is HOTTTTT. :roll: ... man now thats bod...lolz

So who is everyones Favourite and Most Hated Character...

here are my choices:

fav male: ECKO(was there ever a doubt,the man is cooler than shaft)
fav female:French Chick(the others suck at actresses...well claire isnt all bad,kate is just hottt)
:oops:
hated male:JACK(jeez sum1 tell the script writers to kill him oredy) :?

hated female:ANA LUCIA(cmon this one deserves and axe in the middle of the forehead!!)
:lol:
lolz...for anyone looking for some amazing info abt the sitcom check out..

www.4815162342.com

I also got an 'explanation' of a certain phosphorent map :twisted:

ARGH! LOST2! I want the DVDs man, catching it on tv is just so mafan :p

The Desmond guy is kinda cool. Demented, yes, but still kinda cool. Haha.

AND KATE IS DARN HOT I TELL YOU! She's like half the reason why I watch LOST :D

There are other ways of gettin it :D .. sshh..

ITUNES ifim not wrong has it for dload ..only 2$ an episode...

Vaiyen said:
how come no one likes the korean chick ah?haha..

Because she's married lah. DON'T YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HONOUR?!?! Or is there no honour amongst thieves? :p

Hahahha... They are all HOT!!!

But nothing beats my guitar. :twisted:

YEA cos ur geetar always got a g-string...and very easy to 'pickup'...also makes a lotta noises when catchign the 'whammy bar':D...lolz...

ignore my post im drunk...never have beer for lunch!!!

Bluepowder, loved your choices for favourite characters.

Other favourite males: Sawyer(i mean he really knows how to be sarcastic as hell, love it), Sayid(i feel the other survivors aren't grateful to him enough), Hurley(one of my fav characters), Charlie(no reason, just because he's from DriveShaft), that's bout it... And of course Ecko. Michael is alright too. And of course, Desmond:lol:.

Favourite females: Kate(cause she's hot, and cause she doesn't make me wanna slap her face)... Russo is ok la, but she's weird. Hate claire cause she keep whining. Hate that Rose chick, so act guai kia. Ana Lucia should get her ass kicked by a guy so that she know who's in charge.

I hate JACK. Such a jackoff. Seriously, he thinks he's such a smartass and can order ppl to do shit. Which is why i loved one later episode in which sawyer does something(dont wanna say cause might spoil the show for others). Jin oso piss me off a little, alongside his wife. John Locke is on the verge of pissing me off, just one more stupid episode of him saying some crap about how we were all brought to this island blabla this and that and i'll officially hate him... ok ..

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY if she died. WHAT A JOYOUS OCCASION. Lol. Shannon urgh. I liked her step brother in the first season. She totally screwed his life up though.

i've been watching EVERY SINGLE EPISODE since the first. i even started a fanclub in school. posters and all.

anyways,
fav male: charlie. dunno why. but he plays bass for driveshaft.
hated male: the fat guy who won the lottery betting on the cursed numbers. i dunno why, maybe it's because he takes up alot of screen space?

fav female: kate. sizzlin hot.
hated female: the girl who appeared in yesterday's episode who appears to be collaborating with "them"

lets hear of more lost fans yar?? :lol:

If you watched since the first day, you should know who that girl who collabarated with "them" is. She has appeared in the first season before. And no hating on hurley, what he do to you?

Back