Deathrash's Intro

Deathrash

Hey Guys,

My Name Is Firdaus Saleh, Usually Friends Called Me Father. Turning 18 This November, Currently Studying In ITE Bukit Batok. Anyways, I've Been Into Metal For Almost 6 Years Now. Videogames Such As Tony Hawk Pro Skater And Grand Theft Auto Vice City Influenced Me To It. But Before That, I Grew Up With Rock Music. Thanks To My Father. Bands Like Deep Purple, Uriah Heep, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Free, Led Zeppelin, Grand Funk Railroad, Foreigner, Eric Clapton, Pink Floyd, Phil Collins, Queen, Rod Steward, Scorpions, Van Halen, Santana, Jimi Hendrix, etc;

Subgenres Of Metal That I Listen To Are Death & Thrash Metal. Some Of My Favourite Band From These Genres Are Anthrax, Autopsy, Benediction, Cannibal Corpse (Chris Barnes Era), Carcass, Death, Deicide, Destruction, Eibon (US), Entombed, Evildead, Exhorder, Exhumed, Exodus, Exumer, Flotsam And Jetsam, Forbidden, Hirax, Kreator, Laaz Rockit, M.O.D., Massacre, Megadeth, Metallica (Old), Monstrosity, Morbid Angel, Napalm Death, Necrophagia, Nuclear Assault, Obituary, Overkill, PanterA, S.O.D., Sacred Reich, Sadus, Sepultura, Six Feet Under, Slayer, Sodom, Suffocation, Suicidal Tendencies, Testament, Vio-Lence.

I Have A Band But It Is Inactive At This Moment Due To Different Musical Taste. Drummer Wanna Play Malay Rock. So He Decided To Leave The Band And Formed A New Band. And The Guitarist Wanted To Play The NU' Stuff. And So, Me And The Bassist Decided To Kick The Guitarist Out Because We're Done Playing With Nu Metal. So Now It Is Left With The Both Of Us And Now We're On Search Of Guitarists And Drummer. Genres That We Play Are Death/Thrash Metal. If Anyone Is Interested, Leave Me A Msg On S.O.F.T. Preferably North Part Of Singapore.

Lol y'know, you guys could actually put your various musical influences to good use and try and come up with something new, instead of kicking each other out... 8O

gees

welocome man aniwes hmms urr situation kindalike mine i m into heavy metal guitarist into punk rock blah2 ha so i gt pissed and left alonebt recently jus rformed agin coz u noe wad?hes into metal lol bt aniwes i ttry to compromise la so we paly each others songs.but can only compromise to a certain exent mna.too much thy take over.haha goodluck

whatever ur problems are...

KEEP THE F**KIN METAL ALIVE IN YOU

thrash till F**king death,
zal crucifixion

Back