David Beckham Joins AC Milan !!!

searchthecity

yup its official ! DB7/DB23/DB15 joins AC Milan on loan for the rest of the season!

i was actually hoping for fergie to take him back to manutd tho...heh! so now its time for his missus victoria to go shopping in Milan !!! the fashion city of the world :cool:

He can be used as a sub. LA Galaxy cannot afford to have him. With or without him, they still lose.

i dont really think that his style of play fits ac milan.. ah, at least he joins the over-30 group within the club.

Likewise, I was hoping he would go back to Man Utd.

Gary Neville needs to learn how to cross properly.

up till today i still think he made a wrong choice leaving man utd -__-

hope he'll return sometime :)

Isn't he just joining AC Milan on loan to train during the MLS off-season so that he can remain in contention for an England placing?

Anyways I don't think Man Utd needs Beckham, with their current style of play I don't see him fitting into the squad. Plus he's a little too old to keep up with the pace of the english game ;)

ya most overated ...actually i think he is a loser :) haha..
dun like him on or off the pitch ...esp after he got married

overated? to me he is underrated ! after all the contributions he has made to england and watever clubs he played for...he played his entire heart and soul for manchester united until the fall out with fergie...fought for his place right till the very end at real madrid playing a major part in real madrid resurgence to win the league title while fabio capello was the manager there...he even help improved the popularity of major league soccer...and furthermore, with a queen control wife he has, looked at how he handled things in the media? very cool, calm, relax...even with all the turmoil and pressure he is in...he is sumone dat alot of young footballers nowadays should look up to...

overated? to me he is underrated ! after all the contributions he has made to england and watever clubs he played for...he played his entire heart and soul for manchester united until the fall out with fergie...fought for his place right till the very end at real madrid playing a major part in real madrid resurgence to win the league title while fabio capello was the manager there...he even help improved the popularity of major league soccer...and furthermore, with a queen control wife he has, looked at how he handled things in the media? very cool, calm, relax...even with all the turmoil and pressure he is in...he is sumone dat alot of young footballers nowadays should look up to...

he can't do anything else apart from taking free kicks and crossing

Man.. His accuracy was unbeatable at his peak.. Saw some training vids.. Freekick into a lifebuoy near the goalpost.. That's how he trains man..

He makes up for his dribbling weakness by high work rate,spot on long ball crosses and short passes and awesome free kicks.

He may not be the best but who in the world can cross and take free kicks as elegantly and brilliantly as him.Each time he takes the free kick,he sends chills down people spines. He makes free kicks,corners and passing like childs play.super sharp!

BECKS!!...

l

Back