Danelectro Pedals - Anyone tried that?

am usin a Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus. nice range of tones..but ya gotta have 2 batts to power it. the 9 Volts ones. Get an adapter.

lookin to get a Daddy-O Dist. and i saw the new mini ones which look like my cool cat givin birth to cool kittens.

all in all..it comes with a manual that gives you the appropriate settings for different chorus tones like Lush Chorus, Subtle Chorus, L.A Studio Chorus bla bla..

GrimBrody said:
am usin a Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus. nice range of tones..but ya gotta have 2 batts to power it. the 9 Volts ones. Get an adapter.

lookin to get a Daddy-O Dist. and i saw the new mini ones which look like my cool cat givin birth to cool kittens.
are those the older bigger and heavier ones? hmmmm... i'm looking for that as well, the body is made of metal if i'm not wrong. where can u get those now? i used to own a maroon coloured distortion pedal by them. dunno where its gone to now...

Lol. Cool Cat is my guitarist's first efx. he stopped usin danelectro after he switched to Zoom. so he let me use it. i think he bought it at that time around less than $200..around $150+ish..

echoist: yeah it's totally made of metal and when properly thrown at someone, can cause a great deal of pain :p . I saw the big n small ones over at Yamaha PS. didn't see them anywhere else tho..can try city music. that's where my guitarist bought it first.

GrimBrody said:
echoist: yeah it's totally made of metal and when properly thrown at someone, can cause a great deal of pain :p . I saw the big n small ones over at Yamaha PS. didn't see them anywhere else tho..can try city music. that's where my guitarist bought it first.
hahahahhaa! it sure helps when some bugger try to jump onstage when ur performing! heheheehhehhe...

i'll rush down to those shops soon. i want to get the Overdrive pedal, the one in cream... looking all over for that! and the chorus u have too... heard its as good as the VooDoo Lab one... thanks for sharing the info man...

lol..echoist..minor assault on stage crasher.

the smaller peds have cool monikers too. Black Coffee Metal lah, Cheese And Fries Flanger...lol..maybe one day they'll use the SAF call up callsigns.
And u only use one 9 V batt for the smaller one. made of metal still... :lol:

when u get ur overdrive tell me how it is..plannin to get one too :D

PS: love your sig!

i wont get a danelectro other den 2nd hand, coz the resale value drops tremendouly ~!

But if you guys really crazy abt it should check out the wah.

The thing is in the shape of a CAR ~! Looks very unique (imo) ~!
only thing is the onboard dist. is before the wah ... so unless you like the hendrix kinda "quack", or use it as a booster .... it's out ~
also ... the knobs are quite hard to reach while you're playing ...~

GrimBrody said:
lol..echoist..minor assault on stage crasher.

the smaller peds have cool monikers too. Black Coffee Metal lah, Cheese And Fries Flanger...lol..maybe one day they'll use the SAF call up callsigns.
And u only use one 9 V batt for the smaller one. made of metal still... :lol:

when u get ur overdrive tell me how it is..plannin to get one too :D

PS: love your sig!
hehheehehhehe... not an assault yet, just a minor threat. hehehehhe...
this is... a minor threat... (singing the song...)

ok, sure will. hope it sounds as good when i tried it long time back.
the small one i've tried. it sounds... errmmm... small! hehehehhhe...

and thanks for the compliment... hehhhhh...

nebo1981 said:
i wont get a danelectro other den 2nd hand, coz the resale value drops tremendouly ~!

But if you guys really crazy abt it should check out the wah.

The thing is in the shape of a CAR ~! Looks very unique (imo) ~!
only thing is the onboard dist. is before the wah ... so unless you like the hendrix kinda "quack", or use it as a booster .... it's out ~
also ... the knobs are quite hard to reach while you're playing ...~
yeah, i was thinking of 2nd hand too... but seems like i can't find the OD or Chorus. i guess people are keeping theirs! hehehehehhe...

i've seen the wah in a guitar mag. looks like an old cadillac... beautifull... hehehehehe... and there is a newer one. its got tiger/zebra stripe paintjob! looks like a pimp! heheheheh... but anyway, i love my j dunlop still...

Guys, you should check out the Danelectro Fish & Chips EQ pedal. It has the same functions as the Boss GE7 but its quieter AND it costs much less. Brand new at Yamaha for something like what, $75?

Np man... I used the F&C EQ for some time... then later, I swtched to the Boss GE7, found it noisy.

Anyways, its price alone makes it worth checking out! Construction wise its definately not as sturdy as Boss but hell, you wouldn't be jumping on your pedals with iron shoes right? ;)

I've got the danelectro black coffee metal distortion, but i dun use it anymore due to the fact that i dont really play metal anymore, anyone interested? Do PM me BY TONIGHT! :)

anybody know where i can get danelecto's PB&J Delay pedal?

TIA

MC_DJ17D.gif

i think u can get it at this shop parklane some where around level 2 or 3 . Theres a shop that sells alot of books and danelectro stuff

anyone tried the new danelectro fab series?
http://www.danelectro.com/fab1.htm
heard some samples impressive samples from that website and musicianfriend. Wanna get it real badly .. couldnt find it anywhere for quite sometime

Then i stumbled upon the fab echo in tampinese mall music plaza, it seems that the other fab pedals has been sold out, and they're like only around $30 each.

i was at music plaza the other day and saw these danelectro pedals for $30 each. are they any good? or pure crap?

I don't like the Fab series... didn't like the Distortion and the Echo. The Echo because, it was slap echo, sounded good for that, but I don't use slap echo. :p The Distoriton were miserable IMO, but it has that old school vibe, if you like that, then yeah.

I like the French Toast... and am on the verge of getting a rehouse PB&J Echo pedal... with a butt load of mods.

Back