buying electric guitar - need help

kokoro

Hi everyone, I'm interested to buy an electric guitar but need more tips and helps from you all. Like where to buy, reasonable budgets for beginners, types of equipment needed, suggested brands etc. Hope u all give more suggestions to help me~~ Argh. :?:

I have a feeling that u are goin to be flamed by the "SOFT Police" for not refering to the sticky and not stating ur budget....

The stickies at the top of the Guitar Gear Column is a good primer:
http://www.soft.com.sg/web/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=16

A good place to look for guitar gear would be Excelsior Hotel Basment at cityhall area where there are alot of guitar shops. You can ask for recommendations for beginner electric guitar packages. Good Luck!

im selling my beginner guitar so u might wanna check it out... no amp included ur budget should be 200 - 250 without amp(if u r serious bout guitar)

the last time i told someone to refine his query, i was branded a dictator but it's good to see fellow members who know the finer points of this forum.

we got nothing against newbies who didn't read stickies before posting, but once you are advised to adopt some refinements, please do. we are all here to help... 8)

Back