Buying a piano

bluepowder

Hey guys, am still considering whether I wanna buy an acoustic piano or a digital one....anyways....

the other day i was at sweelee and they have the 12-month payment plan for the digital pianos....I was wondering if there is ANY place that offers a payment plan on acoustic pianos...

On another note, what are good beginner piano models....If there is no installments plan,I'll probably search the classifieds....

Hey guys, am still considering whether I wanna buy an acoustic piano or a digital one....anyways....

the other day i was at sweelee and they have the 12-month payment plan for the digital pianos....I was wondering if there is ANY place that offers a payment plan on acoustic pianos...

On another note, what are good beginner piano models....If there is no installments plan,I'll probably search the classifieds....

Yamaha is having the year end sales....go check it out.

There is also installment plan for citbank card holders

Depends what do you truly want.
If you want a piano, and nothing else, just get an acoustic piano.
However, you want to play around with in-built effects (which is not many for a digital piano, i think) like strings and stuffs, can go for digital.
But if you're like me that type that cannot tahan the sound of emulated piano, then go for piano. Care, cheap yamaha acoustics some that are from indo, try not to get them...they don't sound as solid :p
btw, digital piano is a cheaper alternative to acoustic piano. yap

ok good im a citibank holder!!...i think im gonna go in for an installment plan and get an acoustic yamaha piano...now my problem is...which one!!!

I know ppl might start sighing or laughing....but....

get the one that is within your budget and the colour looks nice.

cannot.....different material and different vibration, etc =)

Regular wood shld be it...

Yamaha is having the year end sales....go check it out.

There is also installment plan for citbank card holders

Hey sorry are there any brochures or websites available of the Yamaha year end sales? i am thinking of getting a portable keyboard that i can play for leisure

Back