burny guitars

slipout

Hi anyone know where to get burny guitars other than from yamaha plaza sing? Or do yamaha plaza sing too have other series? Went there and all i saw is RLG and RLC 45 series.

That is the only place with burnys in Singapore if I'm not wrong.

Ishibashi is a good alternative if you have a debit/credit card. Plaza Sing only has RLG-45 and RLC-45 series. Btw, after shipping from ishibashi, the price is somehow cheaper than yamaha's price.

thor666 said:
orangeguitars has 2nd hand Burnys if you don't mind getting 2ndhands.

these are really good vintage MIJ pieces. the custom model currently for sale on the website even has the Gibson diamond headstock inlay... very nice

i was very tempted by that one on orangeguitar, but i am quite particular about the condition of second hand guitars that I buy. Unless they are very very cheap, i find it hard to convince myself to get a damaged guitar. :?

bro,

you can check out the website:

www.orangeguitar.com

BTW, you can't compare those in Yamaha and those at orangeguitar.com, coz the MIJ at OG are really alot better. and if you are into these LP copies, you should really consider Orville by Gibson also... my favourite.

Just checked his website and he also have a MIJ Epiphone... check the headstock, exact like Gibson...

Back