Brand New Beyerdynamic DT 235 Headphone

Timothy

$(KGrHqRHJE0E92LQ0jy7BPiT7YEpvg~~_35.JPG

Perfect for all digital pianos

Selling for $55 retail price is easily > $70+

Unused with 2 years warranty. I only have 1 set (black colour)

Sms or Call me 96985899 Timothy

Features
- extended frequency range with transparent highs
- closed back design guarantees private acoustical environment
- cosy velours ear pads
- excellent wearing comfort and lighweight
- available in matt black and white

The DT 235 ist the improved restage of a real beyerdynamic evergreen – with a once more extended frequency range the powerful acoustic drivers of these leightweight headphones provide convincing sound with mobile devices as well as hifi systems.

product details
The Beyerdynamic DT 235 is a small and portable sealed headphone that delivers decent and balanced sound, as well as good noise isolation. It is an update from the previous DT 231, and comes in a simple but elegant matte black finish.

The DT235 has a good punchy bass response and detailed mids and highs. The resistance is low enough to be paired with most portable media players, so for something retailed at this price, these are extremely worth it, especially for the beginner iPod-carrying headfile.

The DT 235 has a simple but roadworthy design. Durable plastic headbands that are both light and tough, and fabric-padded earcups provide comfort with an easy-to-use spring-loaded adjustable strap. It has a single-sided cord 2.5 meters long with a 3.5 mm jack, and comes with a 1/4′ adapter. It comes with Beyerdynamic’s standard 2-year warranty.

Technical Specifications Transducer Type: Dynamic (Neodynium Magnet)
Operating Principle: Closed
Frequency response: 18 Hz- 22,000 Hz
Nominal SPL: 95 dB
Impedance: 32 ohms
Nominal THD: < 0.2%
Power handling capacity: 50mW
Cable: 2.5m/ single sided straight cable
Connector: Mini stereo jack plug (3.5mm)
Headband Pressure: 2N
Net weight without cable: 130g

Review

"They sound great – nice strong bass, detailed highs without being too bright and rich mids. They are very light and easy-fitting, and pretty much disappear on your head. I am not an audiophile, but I can tell you that these make music come alive, and immerse you in your recordings. They are also good for portable use, but I have to warn you that the cord is fairly long, which cuts into their utility on that score just a little bit. However, I strongly recommend these headphones in the under $100 category. In fact, I think these is my favorite in that category, and they are well under $100. You can't go wrong. Try them!"

Quoted from HeadRoom Fan User Review on Headphone.com

"These headphones have a such a nice set of attributes- isolation, comfort, durability, and balanced sound, they are hard to resist. They have just enough isolation to be perfect for environments with a little noise. They are comfortable, but seem to be designed for someone with a larger head. They piece that actually sits on the top of my head has elastic that doesn't stretch when it's on my head, allowing it more movement than it should have. It could feel more secure. (If you have an average sized head, this probably won't be an issue for you.) They are so obviously well built, with a thick long cord that you know they're not going to break anytime soon. The sound is very balanced with nice crisp bass. I highly recommend these comfortable phones for times when you need isolation."

Back