Bon Jovi album launch at Bar None last nite...

stillwater

was juz happening to pass by n wanna grab a drink wif frenz, so went down to bar none...
wow, was shock...lots of free goodies, free jim beam, got 98.7 DJs, got crappy singing contestants, got ronin somemore! even douglas o was singing bon jovi last nite...

overall, quite fun... anyone was there?

woo...i heard that bon jovi is coming down to singapore this month..but not sure when...

oh ya...HAVE A NICE DAY

ItAcHi said:
woo...i heard that bon jovi is coming down to singapore this month..but not sure when...

oh ya...HAVE A NICE DAY
really??
i was there last night,and chilled out with my friends in the very front!haha,we were at the table just in front of the stage....we were noisy,haha

ME THREE!!!!! but shouldnt they say something by now if they're coming down this month? lol

yeah i was there too! yup!the front table! ahahhaa!
crappy karaoke contestants..hahaha..that was..>.<

but yeah it was fuunnnnn!!

wow serious, u guys were there? i was at the quieter bar... sorry guys din take note of the front table...maybe i ogled at the women too much :oops:

when jive talking starting playing, there was a lady really hot sitting at the bar nearer to the stage... she looked kinda like lisa ang (fr far... that is... n ya, of cos it was kinda dark in the pub :lol: )... i couldn't take my eyes off her... luckily i left early, if not probably nose-bled to death :lol:

hahahaa! we left before jive talking played actually. but we were there during for almost everything else! um..u rem the bon jovi dress alike contest or something like that? the brown leather jacket guy was from my table and for the cheering that dj said "this table *pointing to ours* 9, the rest 5.5" hahaha!

we were the noisiest and whackiest i guess. :p

where's the quieter bar?

ya...cos i saw it in their new album commercial on TV..its either this month or next month...but im pretty sure its tis mth...i will keep a look out and give u guys the full detail ASAP...

ok guys...my very sincere apologise...its my mistake that i mistaken the album launch as that they r coming down to singapore...im very sorry about that...

but who knows..maybe they will come down for their HAVE A NICE DAY concert in singapore soon...maybe we all can expect that...

den do wat i did! lol! because they;re having a world tour, i hope singapore is included. i wrote in to lamc and windflo and requested them to bring them down..-_-

hahahaha! worth a shot! i got a reply from lamc but not from windflo.lol

Richie is soooooooooooooooo hot...well have to grab richie with brainfailure=AJ
Yes, we were there..the very front table..noisy noisy...
it's quite funny, especial the guy kneel down singing 'always' to her gf.

anoif, sorry i meant the quieter bar as in the bar counter which is further away from the stage...hehe

princefish, the "always" singer was the worst singer i ever heard in my entire life the funniest part is tt he claimed he could sing like a bird :lol: ... but he sure gave the audience good entertainment... i saw everyone around me was laughing so loudly at his out of pitch singing...

the bon jovi lookalike contest was fun too... the winner truely deserve to win... hehe

Back