Blink 182 REUNITING

WHOO BLINK 182 ! I grew up listening to them , plus the Foo Fighters might be playing that show too !

WOOWHOO! Thats awesome. I used to love them like mad when i was younger. Sigh i even had a poster of them and i thought tom delonge was a guitar god! how times have changed since then eh....

why , metalheads too cool for blink 182 issit? . Sigh kids these days

At the 51st Annual Grammy Awards ceremony on February 8, 2009, all three members of the band appeared onstage for the first time since their breakup.[10] Barker announced the band's reformation stating, "We used to play music together, and we decided we're going to play music together again" with Hoppus adding "Blink-182 is back!" A message appearing on the band's website the same day confirmed the reformation and added that the band are in the studio writing and recording a new album and preparing to tour again

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blink-182

Hopefully , BLINK182 LIVE IN SINGAPORE

just read it too. i was like. ' I THOUGHT SOMEONE SAID THERE'S NO WAY HE'S GOIN BACK TO BLINK !?!!? ' sacarstic of course.. hah. hopefully they'd be back with their catchy songs.

Last edited:
i love how they come up simple 4 chord anthems and make millions of dollars. Travis Barker is probably the most talented one in the band though.

i love how they come up simple 4 chord anthems and make millions of dollars. Travis Barker is probably the most talented one in the band though.

agree man.This show that you dont have to play solo like steve vai for people to like your song.Wail on the power chords and put in some catchy tunes,and the world is yours!:-D

thats where your wrong haha mark and tom's talent is to write addictive melodies..if u pick up one of their albums, there is unlikely to be one song you hate..imho its their greatest talent..

Discussing who's the most talented person in Blink 182 is stupid and pointless. It's their chemistry which makes them what they are; a good band is worth much, much more than the sum of its parts. That's why none of any of the members' solo projects got as far as the original band.

Discussing who's the most talented person in Blink 182 is stupid and pointless. It's their chemistry which makes them what they are; a good band is worth much, much more than the sum of its parts. That's why none of any of the members' solo projects got as far as the original band.

haha i agree man....which is why you guys should listen to a band like armchair critic. Listen to visa putting his words to action!

Last edited:
Back