Blackwood Guitars' CNY CLEARANCE SALE - this Sunday, 21st February!!

ebenex

Hi guys,

We're having our annual Chinese New Year clearance sale this Sunday, 21st February for 1 day only from 11am to 8pm!!

Bring your angbaos down and grab some genuine bargains.

We'll be slashing and clearing as much as possible - guitars, amplifiers, effetcs etc. from top brands like Fender, Gibson, EHX etc. to make way for a brand new concept and inventory list for 2010.

This will be our LARGEST and BEST sale ever and it is unlikely we'll ever repeat it on such a sale.

See you guys at Blackwood Guitars - #03-55 Bras Basah Complex on Sunday!!

Regards,

David

P.S. Feel free to call 6336 0601 if you have any enquiries.

ooh cool...are the stuff in the online catalog the only guitars in store?

Last edited:

Yes, almost everything will be on sale.

E.g.

Gibson LP Standard HCB - $1500

Fender Custom Shop Rory Gallagher $2950

Fender Twin Reverb amplifier - $900

Fender 59 Bassman Ltd - $1500

-

For effects - we've a whole lot of effects on 50% off clearance - EHX will be 25% off together with lots of other pedals.

Madarozzo bags and cases are 50% off.

2 x 12 cab - We've got an Orange cab on sale too.

2 Gibson Les Pauls have been sold for less than $2,000. One more LP STD Ebony @ $1,800 still up for grabs!

1 Ibanez JS1000 White has been sold for only $1,000.

There's a whole stack of new and used pedals in 50% off!

Pedaltrains and Madarozzo Guitar/Bass cases have just been replenished. EHX pedals going fast.

Last week,i go blackwood guitars...have many les paul..but all of it right hand..said to my friend want to buy es335 there,but,he said dont'la..price is ok but not comfort with u la..then go 77 shop,test les paul custom black beauty..fuh,superb..but why right..where is lefty..have a budget but,don't have guitar..lastly,back to m'sia only buy big pear fruit buy at woodlands...:(

thanks

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for making this CNY Clearance Sale a roaring success!

It was our most successful one ever and I hope many of you managed to grab some of the great bargains that were on offer.

We'll be revamping our product line and renovating the bras basah store to gear up for the rest of the year.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Thanks.

Regards,

David

Last week,i go blackwood guitars...have many les paul..but all of it right hand..said to my friend want to buy es335 there,but,he said dont'la..price is ok but not comfort with u la..then go 77 shop,test les paul custom black beauty..fuh,superb..but why right..where is lefty..have a budget but,don't have guitar..lastly,back to m'sia only buy big pear fruit buy at woodlands...:(

So from what I gathered, you came all the way to singapore to get a pear at the checkpoint. Was it delicious at least?

Back