Biffy Clyro

Mjollnir

i was listening to them lol and for the first time in my life i downloaded this song glitter and trauma and liked indie lol cuz i cudnt find anything nice dat sounded like nirvana.so anyone can tell me some good bands dat sound like nirvana? cuz really with nirvana gone theres no other good music

yup.. iheard them from Kerrang.

sumhow.. i bought one the issues where by u get a free compilations cd.. Biffy Clyro seems to be a good band to me..

peace yah.. im just tired

I just hate how some people overrate Nirvana. Sure, like them, but don't talk about them like they're some great musicians. Hell, RATM is better than them by a mile. If you want to talk grunge, Alice in chains owns Nirvana.

dats cuz u dont feel the emotions and u dont get the lyrics right. lol sometimes its weird whats on the lyrics its like when im bored u noe i start creating thoughts in my head dat can be juz as weird

dats y u dont like them cuz u dont understand it. u cant feel the emotion in the music even though they hated wat they played and dont give me ure singapore style of trying to make someone feel bad it aint working

Give me some good meaningful Nirvana lyrics .... I don't hate them but for god's sakes there are so many better bands around ...

Back