Beginner/Intermediate/Advance Acoustic and Electric Guitar Lessons (West; Jurong)

Hi all,

I'm currently opening up slots again for private students.

Location: Taman Jurong (Lakeside MRT Stn; take a shuttle bus in after)

Instrument: Both Acoustic/Electric Guitar

Levels: Beginner/Intermediate/Advance

Forte: More towards Blues, Rock, Pop, Funk and Bossa. Not a metal person unfortunately; can't help there :)

Rates: $45/45mins; $180 per month

Short information about myself:

I've been doing music full-time for a few years right after my NS; taught in a couple of schools like Lee Wei Song School of Music, Artchemist, eZoo, EchoMusic and etc. Alongside I've been working night life as a guitarist/singer for; bistro pubs, acoustic duos/trios unplugged and etc.

Shortly after, I moved onto the canto/thai/taiwan scene playing for local renown clubs.

I also have published and written projects for local artistes and etc; doing arrangements, jingles and recording.

If you're interested in taking lessons from me, do feel free to contact me @ 9682 9248 to arrange a slot. And preferably; it can be fixed for both of us :) (Most of the time I'm available in the day time as I'm performing full time in the night).

Instruments can be provided as I have a few guitars at home for you to use, if it isn't convenient to travel around with yours.

Feel free to PM, whatsapp, or sms me if you have further enquiries; thank you.

Regards,

Back