Beginner Guitar Lessons (West Area)

Choong Jun Rong

⚡🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸⚡
🔥FREE Online Trial Lesson available🔥

For as little as 6 weeks (i.e. 6 lessons), I'll guide you step-by-step from learning how to hold the guitar properly, to learning the basic chords and finally playing your favourite songs!

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Are you frustrated with YouTube videos that don’t teach you the basic? Do you struggle with good chording skills and a consistent strumming pattern? Have you stopped playing guitar because of the mistakes that are making you demotivated? The likely reason you're facing this is due to the overwhelming guitar resources on the internet that is causing you to feel scattered in your guitar progress! With so much videos for you to learn online, it can be difficult to know where to begin and how to progress.

So why should I need to learn from you?
Through my experience of teaching beginner guitarist for over 3 years, I am able to organise a simple workflow of guitar content that guides you from learning the fundamentals of guitar, to the intermediate scales and ear training exercises, where each step progresses higher from the previous.

This way, you not only save yourself time from searching different videos to watch, but spending that time to actually start practicing!

How much is it?
DM me for the rates, but in general, they start from $25 onwards!

What is your experience?
I've been playing acoustic and electric guitar for 10 years, and have played for gigs, small open mics and am also part of my university mandopop band.

What will I learn?
1. Basic Chords (CAGED)
2. Strumming & Basic Finger-Picking
3. Palm Muting & Power Chords
4. Basic major scales
5. Ear Training
6. Learning your favourite pop songs! (Ed Sheeran, Jason Mraz, Imagine Dragons)

Where is it held?
Guitar lessons will be held via zoom, skype, google meet

Will Guitar be provided?
Since it is an online lesson, students are expected to have a guitar with them.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
I don't know about this, what if I'm not ready?
Then try out the lessons with me with a FREE online trial lessons. Experience what a lesson is like, and what you will be expected to practice and learn. There will be hardwork to do and it can get challenging, but I'll be helping you along your guitar journey as best as I can!

Videos of some sample songs i've played:
1. Supermarket Flowers - Ed Sheeran
https://youtu.be/fiZFvKzgM40

2. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
https://youtu.be/koLpwu8caKo

If you’re ready to take your guitar playing skill from zero to hero 🦸🏻♂️, then whatsapp me at 8435 3078 and we can schedule our first trial lesson in no time!

Tag: guitar, guitar class, Guitar tuition, guitar learning, guitar lesson, acoustic, electric, chords, strumming, playing, Ed Sheeran, imagine dragons, Taylor swift, Charlie puth, Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber, beginner friendly

Back