Begginer

evohermit

Hey guys wassup its evohermit here

anyways i have a problem,serious ones and i dont think any one is helping me with it except this forums

okay i have a budget of about 350 bucks and i would like to buy an amp and guitar.
the serious thing i am considering is

Amp:
Roland X Cube
Tgm Amp

Guitar:
Cort X-2[24 frets]
Epiphone Special Les Paul II
Tgm Behringer

i am considering on these and i was wondering of which combination to go with.....or maybe just tell me what other guitars that are better
i basically play rock and metal
thanks in advance!:D
please do reply:eek:

hey threadstarter, i do agree with kaiwenny. the timbre's got a good sound, plus the package is definitely good enough to get you started on this GAS-ed up journey.

I have a Roland Cube 15X and it's pretty good. It has great distortions (note the s) so you can save some money (you won't have to buy a distortion pedal to get decent distortion).

I have a Cort X6 but I don't really like it. It's not very good at clean tones. It sounds pretty decent with distortions though so it should work for you. But it's also kind of muddy. It also came set-up horribly so you'll eventually need to get a pro to fix that for you.

I say you buy a Cort amp but a guitar from Standard Value. Timbre, Smash, and Rally guitars are all good choices.

Back