batam

Dime

anything interesting there?damn im not cool.anything?maybe some guitars or places that cant be missed cause im going there in a few days time.

hahaha batam.. all i can say .. batam is abit disappointing place..
if u wanna go indo.. go to a bigger city.. u can find more stuff there..
guitars-indo can be slightly cheaper
effects-Singapore is more up-to-date and its cheaper in singapore

JUST FOR INFO:
But if u r a horny guy.. hahaha ....indo is a good place to be..lol
its cheap there.. but u must have a person to guide u around tat knows the place well that can lead u to the mother load...

BAtam Nice lah dey........... Go to DC mall, 'Top 100' Pronounce it as 'seratus' (100 in malay) or dey will bring u to somewhere else. well for guitars, i could only think of DC mall. MATAHARI is fun too as in there's arcade there.....well try sungai panas too (not that hot thought but then indo is alr hot) Well thats all i can think of. Den try to catch some of e gigs as in DANGDUT!!!!Hahahahahaha:mrgreen:

wtf im 18 for the love of god.you think im horny enuff to go to batam myself.its a family trip.right i'll check out DC mall.

so you're horny i assume to an extent that you wanna intro me horny places at batam?

nop, I don't need to spend on such debaucheries. But yea, i could PM you places in case you're interested but just too bashful to publicly express you curiousity. Was plainly wondering why 'being 18' was such a big deal in relativity to sex/sex trade. Most guys at 18 are at the peak of their hormonal drive and you make it sound like such a taboo. lol.

Batam quite dull, been there done dat..

a few shopping centres, cheap stuff though.

Nite life is "happening" unles as mentioned U the religious type ...

dey, smuggle back a carton of gudang garam reds for me lah - I confirm will do Manu chants :-D;)

fgl you want some smokes?i'll try la my mum good at smuggling stuff.dont know how she does it la.

Musical instruments in Batam may not be the best unlike Jakarta as you can find better stuffs in Singapore.

That's the thing about Batam when you ever mentioned. People are always thinking about the 'bad' part. It's all up to individual for this case. If you're into Music you can go to Steps where live music is available till 3 am daily or Tampico located at Novotel. There are other live music joints but may not be too safe for foreigners. For me I'll go anyway as I'm half Indonesian.

So, forget the idea of getting musical instruments or accesories in Batam, it may cost you more and not as good as you bargain for.

Enjoy the trip!

Saluti!
Tetragrammaton

thanks bro appreciate the insight and tips.

i'll be heading there tomorrow morning.getting ready for a really boring trip.

Back