Bassist looking to join/form "classic" band

BobsYerUncle

If the movie "Still Crazy" and the band "Strange Fruit" mean anything to you, then you'll know what I'm gonna talk about.

Experienced bassist/singer/songwriter/journeyman producer looking to form a power trio or quartet (drums/guitars/singers/flautists/violinitsts etc)

Basically I'm looking to get back into writing/recording with older - as in 40s and above - like-minded musicians to jam, and write, record and perform"classic" original music. Have a tonne of material: sappy love songs for ex-es, break up tunes ranging to dance floor and more - looking for a few good men and women who wanna write some originals and give it one more roll of the dice. If you've got a song sitting somewhere inside of you... will be keen to lay the low end. This is a pure passion project.

Currently working on a solo project so if you're keen to record for the hell of it and bring back a few of those, look me up. Influences are too many to list : acid jazz to classic rock to the harder edge of country with stops at funk/Motown and Soul along the way.

Maybe start out with some sessions - prefer to jam in the East but what the hey, anywhere will do if we click.

Keen? Hit me up at midlifecrisistoys at gmail dot com

Age is just a number? Who says I'm keeping count? Y'all keep on rockin in the free world.

https://youtu.be/AqUA7XmjwNI

Back