Bassist looking for Jrock/Pop band/Indie

JapxMetal

Hey guys looking for a band that is progressing and not so experienced.
I like bands like L'arc~En~Ciel, Luna Sea, GazettE, Alice Nine, Base Ball Bear, AKFG.
English bands like Metallica, Two Door Cinema Club, The Strokes and Jamiroquai(no I cant play that)
I can play decently but I have only started bassing(real word?) for 6 months.
Won 2nd in battle of the bands interschool comp 2 months ago. Yeah not a big deal really..
Self-taught classical and electric guitar from P6 till sec 3 so thats 4 years. Can't play much now but maybe rhythm guitar still can, power chords and stuff.

Im 15 yr old chinese currently and taking O level this year.
To give you a gauge of my playing hmmm I can play Dune by L'arc~En~Ciel but due to Tetsu being such a beast I need to refer to tabs for small parts while playing.
I also played Paramore/MCR/Green Day/Avril Lavigne with my previous band so im quite open to other genres too.

I stay at CCK. The band must be focused but able to relax also and take jokes. Not looking for hardcore seriousness but then I expect everyone to learn their part before jamming. I may require tabs while jamming as Jrock is alot harder than lets say rock bands like what I played with my previous band.
I also hope to do a couple of originals, no stress though take your time.
Main purpose of finding a band is that after my band broke up I felt unmotivated and lazy. Need to get the feeling back.
Able to jam on weekends. Used to frequent Alliance Music Studio if thats any help.

Contact me at 83990152!

Back