Bassist and vocalist needed!!!

JonnyS

Sup homies/homettes~~~~~~

My band and i are looking for a vocalist and a bassist, anyone that loves to sing/scream/make random pleasant noises and or walk/slap/chizel/throw(Really just one with the bass) the bass, please contact us @bakchormeepok / @jonnyseah on telegram or email us at @seahrp@gmail.com/ yaojie_woo@hotmail.com. If you can do both that's double dope!

"live performance experience is a plus but not necessary"
- the other guitar guy

We are also looking someone who is interested in doing originals.

We listen to bands such as:
-OASIS
-Arctic monkeys
-Greenday
-Muse
-Journey
-Red hot chilli pepper
-Beatles
-Foo Fighter
-Eagles
-Pzrzmore (Paramore if you can't infer)
-Basically any rock band (that don't suck)

Thank you!

Last edited:
Sup homies/homettes~~~~~~

My band and i are looking for a vocalist and a bassist, anyone that loves to sing/scream/make random noises and or walk/slap/chizel/throw(Really just one with the bass) the bass, please contact us @ bakchormeepok / @jonnyseah on telegram :) If you can do both that's double dope!

We are also looking someone who is interested in doing originals.

We listen to bands such as:
-OASIS
-Arctic monkeys
-Greenday
-Muse
-Journey
-Red hot chilli pepper
-Beatles
-Foo Fighter
-Eagles
-Basically any rock band

Thank you!

Rudy here,lefty bassman available,beep me at. 81265432.check sm vids at utube,search rudyblizz

I'm a bassist that loves Beatles, Eagles, and stuffs ftom the era. Familiar with 60s and 70s oldies. I sings and do harmonies.

Pls text me at and chat to know more about you guys and if you guys want to jam. I have my own place to jam too

Cheers

Last edited:
Hey I guess I’m an ok singer, I’ve never held live performances before but I love stuff like green day, mcr, panic and also led Zeppelin, muse, guns n roses and stuff like that :) I’m looking for jamming buddies too if you like you can find me on telegram same username as here :))

Back