bass guitar pack ?

check out this brand man... http://www.fodera.com/basses.html

or maybe not... then just get a cheapo bass, plug into hi-fi like me la! Screw amps! They are basically a box with the correct size input jack for bass cables, that make weird noises!!! Dosent even sound like a bass sometimes! I'm am telling the truth, the aliens took meeeeeee.....

wah 3notesAbar .. you trying to kill the fella ah?? .. hahahah ..

yeah.. just follow rottonramone's advice .. get a nice bass and a nice amp and just whack .. of course don't make noise until your neighbours call the police ..

itz totally up to u.. when i was learning guitar, i bought a guitar pack... itz really worth it.. for me... i don't know wad bout u...haha... and now, i'm saving money to buy an ibanez bass....

A bass pack includes: bass, amp, pick, bag n wad else... datz all,rite...

get something within your budget. if you have more to spare than the basic bass pack, then do go ahead and get something more. try looking out for 2nd hands that are much cheaper, and remember to get a friend that knows basses or at least guitars to go inspect and make sure you dont get ripped! good luck and welcome to the bass 'family' 8)

xcellancy said:
lol.
so u guys dun really recommend a bass guitar pack.. y ar ? izzit bcoz the bass is v.lousy ? :roll:

depends lah .. but i'd prefer you to get a bass guitar and amp and just go .. because alot of stuff in the bass pack you may not necessarily need . i think you can find a bass guit and amp combo for a cheaper price .. if you want you can check out second-basses on classified ads on LutherMusic .. i'm sure you'll find a decent one to start off with ..

think u can go yamaha for budget basses... and maybe get an 2nd hand amp. At home i plug my bass into the soundcard using the 1/4inch-to-stereo jack converter, pretty decent sound.

Back