Bag Sewing

SherT

Does anyone have any idea where in singapore can I find someone who'll do sewing of custom bags from a drawn design?

I asked around. Most of them only do clothes. When I showed them the schematics for a bag, they were like "HUH?".

hehehehe..hmm..why u try doin it urself.. :lol:

ok bad idea.

no i mean seriously..u can try it out urself (if u noe how basic sewing)..den u juz show the example of the bag and the schematics..

but i tink it might be too much of a hassle for the taylors..

If I had the slightest intention of trying to sew it myself would I post here asking about it?

maybe try harder with the local tailors and talk to them like really talk to them.

I'm sure with some discussion and $$$ there's bound to be one tailor who will be interested in doing.

kid_slacker said:
nvm.u dun get my point. :roll:

You had one?

edder: I tried. Cost wise and shit I've already mentioned to them was no concern. Apparently it's something along the lines of they dont have access to the kinda materials one would make a good bag out of. Hence I'm currently sourcing for someone who does.

I've done it before. There's a shop in queensway shopping centre that does it. Try tailors that do jackets one, not those tailors that make suits.

try a cobbler .... 8O

Get your ass down to china town ...u will find tailors sewing just abt anything!! So try to keep your _____ shut...ya !!

I got a tailor made vinyl bag made by my buddy as gift to me !!
Its been 6 yrs and still goin strong !!!

gsonique..if only u came earlier.u cudda spared me the tongue lashing. :roll:

kid_slacker: You're going to get even more very soon if you keep it up. Everyone's just being polite right now.

gsonique: Trying to pull the James Brown sass eh? I already did. I tried nearly 10 shops. The tailors told me they couldn't get it done either. Unless you know of a particular shop which does?

kid_slacker said:
gsonique..if only u came earlier.u cudda spared me the tongue lashing. :roll:

kid slacker... if you only keep your tongue in check then you won't get a lot of tongue loving from us...

I can't wait to see you escalate to the point where I'll be tempted to skim thro all your post history and see the amount of useful post vs irrelevant ones.

I've done that before on a particular individual here, who became a very nice gentleman and I'll do it again just for kicks.

LOL, ROTFL, OMGBBQWTF!!!

kid_slacker said:

A fine example of your posting.

But seriously, does anyone else have any other places to reccomend? I'll probably go round this weekend to have a look. Queensway's already top o the list. Thank again.

Ok Sher T ... i will buzz my good fren to get info on the whereabouts of that tailor.

You can also try French Road (near Jalan Besar Stadium) they make canvas stuff ... :D

Back