Bad Obsession: Live! Pure Rock n Roll Mayhem! At Vintage Bar

gordothemofo

1239046112_m.jpg

CATCH BAD OBSESSION LIVE! at vintage rock bar on saturday, november 4th!

Gig will be at vintage rock bar, cuppage plaza. doors open at 6.30pm. Bad Obsession goes on at 9pm. 12 dollars per ticket BUT you get two free housepours! that is 6bucks for a beer/shot whatever!

This gig will be a special one as the band welcomes aboard their new bassist Ary.
Ary has been playing for quite a bit in bands like Gazss, Green and others, experienced and has sexy long hair!

so come down and blow your heads off with the bands playing and get drunk, get laid, get high on rock n roll!

start putting the SIN back in SINgapore.

poster800x600fr2.jpg

ARY Our sexy new bassist

aryue4.jpg

some pictures from past shows

IMG_0157.jpg

257388371_081b0de083_o.jpg

1214908322_l.jpg

1233708377_l.jpg

1233706016_l.jpg

MASKERADOfinaZ3.jpg

Influences such as Iron maiden, dokken, and many other great classic metal bands moulded their identity as a band. The band has been around for about 5 years but 2004 was the year maskerado started to become more active in the scene.
Singapore battle of the bands 2005 and 2006 was the stepping stone in the music industry. As for the latest line up you will be seeing up on stage would be "Naim" on BASS, "Hazrag" on Guitars, "shafiq" on Drums, the new "Farhan" on vocals. Keep a lookout for the classic metal act as they prepare to take on vintage!

yup,

pls do come down and support the bands playing.

it'll be wild.

we re hoping to create an even bigger mosh pit at vintage this sat and this can only happen if u guys get into the rock n roll spirit and head down for some fcukin good ol' rock!

Dong and the gang...im coming down to support you guys..
offcourse me and my buddies will be supporting other bands as well..

ps Dong can you guys do Loudness...is been a long time since i saw a loudness cover band..

hey bro penguin!

so sorry, but who might u be? haha. i dont recognise ur screen name. *opps*

and we'll surely think about doing loudness in the future shows but this sat we'll be doing our own originals and covers from bands like crue, skid row and ozzy.

alamak mr hay dun sabo me la...

ya...no more exotic scale nowadays...now just a spectator..

put on a gd show guys...:)

yup!

thanks to everyone that came down.
i hope that u guys enjoyed urselves as much as we did!

pics up soon!

Back