Available for Guitar Lessons.

NoMiS

hey all,

I am offering guitar lessons to students who would be interested and wants to know more. you can check out my website www.simonlai.info on my playing which will have the links to the social media sites of me and my band or just head to my youtube at www.youtube.com/xbred, i will cover technical aspect, to theoretical aspect to the musical aspect of your guitar playing.

From Rock to Funk down to metal, you will have the Fundamentals that you need to tackle these genres as i will cover topics like your C.A.G.E.D system, to your scales and chords.... modes so on and so forth.

i do have a systematic approach to my teachings and i will ensure you that there will be continuity in what you learn as you will find each lesson being linked to the next as you join the dots when you are seeing things in a bigger picture. Materials are provided to help you keep track and also enable you to revise.

New!! :
for those who just wants the convenience and comfort of their home. i do skype lessons as well. feel free to contact me abt it for more details.

Rates:
60/hr

skype rates:
50/hr

Links:
www.simonlai.info

contact me if any of you are interested. thanks. and rock on pple. \m/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back