Apologies to Khai over Boss Reverb Pedal Fiasco

Comets

I am sorry for:

a. Misleading advertising using the word 'pristine' to describe my pedal, when in fact, it was ridden all over in scratches.

b. Using foul vulgar language on Khai in frustration after he refused to reply to my messages or return my call. Foul-mouthed behavior is totally childish and totally uncalled for.

c. Attempting to put Khai's name in a bad light by posting a thread here on soft to highlight my grievances. In retrospect, I should have given more thought and be remorseful about my own acts of discrepancies rather than busy myself in highlighting others' flaws.

Khai has kindly agreed to return my pedal to me if i post this note of apology on soft today. I hope this note comes across as it truly is, sincere and honest.

Regards.

To be honest, it does sound like khai is the unreasonable one here. U sold him your pedal, he didnt like it, u gave him his money back, so there is no reason why he would continue to keep your pedal instead of returning it to you. Sorry, just pointing out something glaringly obvious here.

Anyway, congrats for being the bigger man and posting this apology. I hope you get your pedal back.

Yes, misrepresentation by seller is one thing but the buyer looking over it, not saying a word about it during transaction and only making a big fuss later is another. By handing over the money and walking away means that the buyer has accepted it for what it is.

Yes, misrepresentation by seller is one thing but the buyer looking over it, not saying a word about it during transaction and only making a big fuss later is another. By handing over the money and walking away means that the buyer has accepted it for what it is.

U dun noe the actual facts, dun pass ur remarks here. I suggest u dun dodge this very important action tt u Really need to do: Pls do READ UP before u do so. Thks.

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest, it does sound like khai is the unreasonable one here. U sold him your pedal, he didnt like it, u gave him his money back, so there is no reason why he would continue to keep your pedal instead of returning it to you. Sorry, just pointing out something glaringly obvious here.

Anyway, congrats for being the bigger man and posting this apology. I hope you get your pedal back.

Hi Lame Guy. Pls READ UP previous posts in the other thread before posting remarks here. The only glaring n obvoius thing here is U DIDNT get ur facts right, friend. So, I suggest u back off. Thks

- - - Updated - - -

I am sorry for:

a. Misleading advertising using the word 'pristine' to describe my pedal, when in fact, it was ridden all over in scratches.

b. Using foul vulgar language on Khai in frustration after he refused to reply to my messages or return my call. Foul-mouthed behavior is totally childish and totally uncalled for.

c. Attempting to put Khai's name in a bad light by posting a thread here on soft to highlight my grievances. In retrospect, I should have given more thought and be remorseful about my own acts of discrepancies rather than busy myself in highlighting others' flaws.

Khai has kindly agreed to return my pedal to me if i post this note of apology on soft today. I hope this note comes across as it truly is, sincere and honest.

Regards.

Apology accepted. Just dun do it again, aite? I see u later.

Last edited:
Back