Anyone know where to get Schecter guitars online?

Synester

Hi,i wanna buy a Schecter guitar for a long time,but guitar77,the only Schecter retailer in Singapore,doesn't have the model i want.Does anyone know which websites online are good to get Schecter guitars?i want a Schecter Revenger FR,to be specific.Any help would be highly aprreciated.

yeah, did you even ask them if they would ship it in for you? it would be better if you could try that model or something similar to double confirm your choice.

I think these are nice.

stargazer12_blk.jpg

stargazer_blk.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Ryan :)

Ok people who are interested in the webbie,

Just click on wadever you wanna order, put it into your shopping cart.

Give your particulars/email or whatever they require

( payment was made through credit card for me, i dunno abt paypal but i dont recommend it due to personal reasons/experiences. )

When your order has been sent expect a order number and someone from the webbie to email you

He/she will keep you updated regarding your order

You can ask them questions and stuff, the person from that time till your order arrives is like your personal friend.

They will give you a tracking webbie, you just key in the order number they provided you with to the 'track' column of the website given.

When the order is sent they will let you know

Mine was out of stock so i waited awhile..

Average waiting time i think is about 4 days to a week. V fast unless they have other reasons.

Service is great. I have to give them a thumbs up.

My Angel Of Deth arrived safe and sound with a Dean Hardcase with a great setup. ( Even Beez said so )

When you order, do let you 'personal friend' know to attach your address to the package so that SingPost can deliver it to your doorstep. If not you have to collect from them.

Thats it folks :)

hey there,i sent an enquiry out to gearhounds,but in the meantime,i found this site called thomann.de which has a Revenger FR model,and the price is right too.Anyone knows if the site is good?

You need to check if they include shipping. If not, the shipping charges can easily cost you 2 Seymour Duncans.

Last edited:
yeah i checked and the total amount plus shipping is around 978 bucks...it's cheaper than if i ask the guitar77 here to import it..is it?

superpotato, did you buy the hard case or does it include it when you bought your Angel Of Deth?i plan to buy the synyster custom and heard that it will be discontinued in november but have no money now..so i hope that they still sell that after the model is discontinued...

Back