Any Zoom G9.2tt user here??

DjKitz

Hello~ i'm looking for a multiple guitar effects.. before this i wan to get GT-8 but they said the sound was too digital.. Line 6 pod XTL i don't really like it.. but the zoom G9.2tt seems good.. it has usb for recording.. and seems very technology.. i don't really know bout those things.. so i need u guys help ;)

*sorry for my poor english*

iszit? sigh... any recommend? G9.2tt is the newest among the other 2 effects.. i mean GT-8 and line 6 POD XTL..

i used to have Zoom G2.1U, i found it very digital sounding esp the distortion, and it sounds a bit thin to me...but i liked the drum machine thingy they have.

now i upgraded to Pod XTL i think it's way way better. since i got it i use less of my analog stomp boxes...might wanna clear them off soon. :p

on a personal note, i dont recommend zoom to my friends, the distortion's harsh and its yeah, pretty digital (some people might like that). on the other hand, gt8 and pod XTL are superb multi FX units.

of course the best option imo, would be ANAROG. :lol:

i c... Pod XTL can do recording wit comp? i mean like G9.2tt.. what is the price for Pod XTL now? sigh..

hmmmm... 1st hand, in city music should be like low 600s i think. Can't exactly remember how much... If you get 2nd hand its like high 400+ if i am not wrong.

so cheap? i saw in Malaysia,KL is around RM1600 - RM1800.. Pod XTL is the newest product in Line6 rite? hm.. i guess i'll get it.. i'll go city music do survey.. compare wit zoom G9.2tt

i use the GFX-5. Its not bad for its price, but some effects are too digital like the pictch thingy. The distortion is still okay the variety is still good for me. Has many techno type of build in effects that produces weird type of sounds. It has a built in Drum machine with simple tracks. Theres an AUX in for u to plug ur mp3 player inside and to jam along. Check the list of effects at zoom site. I would recommend something that can be plugged into the computer and edit through a prog?

i c... so the only choice for me now is Line6 Podxt Live.. any place to recommend me to buy?? and what is the price for 1st hand.. i don't want 2nd hand..

Back