Any Pro-Mark Die-Hard Fans Here??

Pro-Mark Dom Howard Autograph Model Drumsticks.

I love them just beacuse they're the signature sticks to Dom Howard! (Drummer of the greatest band on Earth!! MUSE!!!!)

yeah have been using them eversince, not really particularly interested in the signature models but i personally like the carter beauford 5ab wood tip sticks,

I personally love the Marco Minnemann signature series sticks....
Do you like his music? Would you say that it makes you become like him, or at least connected in some way? :-D

I keep coming back to the same model over and over and over again - Neil Peart's 747 in white oak. I'm not a fan of him or Rush, but maybe the sticks are just too good, heh.

not a fan of pro mark, but i've always wanted to try out chris adler's signature sticks.

any idea where i can get them? ranking doesn't have them

I respect Marco's work but I'm not really into his music. Nope, I don't feel connected to anyone just by playing their custom sticks or if it makes me play like him. If it's that easy, I would buy me some vinnie colauita sticks, some jack dejohnette sticks, some bill Stewart sticks, some Dave weckl sticks, some Todd sucherman sticks...I can be one hell of a super drummer once I'm done with them...! Woohoo! Haha.

Ok on the serious side...I like the length and weight distribution of the sticks. Also, I can't seem to find a stick with a round tip in that diameter and taper...finally, I like the lighter density in the wood...it creates a very well balanced tone on the cymbals (thinner in weight) I use.

Pro Mark Will Kennedy signatures! 5ASW...

Not a fan of Will Kennedy's playing... I find it a tad too busy at times, but I really love the sticks.

It's basically the size of 5A wooden sticks, with a smaller bead on top, so you get a more articulate sound on your ride cymbal, as well as on the snare. Nice balance, and I like the unfinished wooden feel to it.

One draw back w/r/t to this particular model is the fact that because its unfinished, you tend to get small splinters sticking out, not really a problem, but some people might not like it. Also, the smaller and sharper tear drop head tends to chip off faster than say a pair of VF 5AWs.

p/s: forgot to add, been using the 5ASW for over 6 years now! Started out with VF 5AWs for the first 4 years, then tried the Will Kennedy sigs and fell in love with them ever since!

dom howard pro mark stick..

yo dude..where can i get dom's pro mark stick..i've been searching for one..appreciate it alot if you can tell me where i can get one..and agreed MUSE is one of the greatest band .. :)

i use whatever works, so i wouldn't say i'm a die hard fan, but 90% of my sticks are pro mark. i used to use will kennedy sigs but right now i found my perfect pair. Shira Kashi Oak Jazz wood tips..perfect for my jazz and funk stuff..really light and small and not too bright but bright enough.

I'm switching between the Carter Beauford and Neil Peart 747s atm. They are both pretty similar in dimensions, except the Neil Peart is 1/4 inch longer and is made of oak instead of hickory. But those differences make it heavier though, but I kinda like the weight.

Back