Any Argie fans ard?

Weiht

Any fans here worried of argentina not getting into the world cup??? Does Maradona noe wat he is doing???

Im glad aimar is back tho

About Diego, well, you know what they say. The best players in the world don't necessarily make the best coaches. ;)

with this line up

Goalkeepers: Sergio Romero (AZ Alkmaar), Mariano Andujar (Catania).

Defenders: Fabricio Coloccini (Newcastle), Nicolas Pareja (Espanyol), Pablo Zabaleta (Man City), Emiliano Insua (Liverpool), Gabriel Heinze (Marseille).

Midfielders: Jonas Gutierrez (Newcastle), Javier Mascherano (Liverpool), Angel Di Maria (Benfica), Pablo Aimar (Benfica), Lucho Gonzalez (Marseille).

Strikers: Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Ezequiel Lavezzi (Napoli), Carlos Tevez (Man City), Diego Milito (Inter), Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid), Gonzalo Higuain (Real Madrid).

i say no world cup for them.

just where the hell is cambiasso, zanetti, maxi rodriguez?
he even played veron for the full 90 against brazil. what is he? 22?

the crack is coming back to haunt him hahahaha

the hand of god has been out of football for so long. involve in drugs and over eating what not.
i think he stapled his stomach or something like that to keep his weigh/eating under control.
to suddenly push him into taking charge of the national team is just plain stupid.

About Diego, well, you know what they say. The best players in the world don't necessarily make the best coaches. ;)

The best players in the world do not make good coaches because they do not know how to work with mediocrity. Great coaches like Fergie and Wenger can take average players and bring the best out of them.

Totally got that right dude, I just feel that if Argie wants to qualify for next year's World Cup, they have to sack Maradona now.:roll:

The thing is he can nv be a gd coach, cuz he see football differently. All the while, he was the god of football, and he style is basically "just give me the ball n watch me do magic." He plays a different type of game, and thats the only game he knows.

He tries to build the team to play like that, but messi is no maradona, altho he is a better team player. He makes his team play ard 3 players, messi kun n tevez, n the rest r really filling in the numbers.

THere is no balance, no team work. Its like 2 teams playing in 1.

I wld take cambiasso over mascherano any day. Veron had a few gd matches, and zanetti is suspended i think. THey now lack solid centre backs, gone are the days of walter samuel, ayala (My favourite).

Even if they do get into the world cup, he must really build a squad that can do well in south africa. After bielsa, everything went down hill

Back