And you think you got too many guitars?

8O HOLY SH*T!! where the hell does this guy finds space to keep his guitars!?!? if he sells everything he can afford a house man! did recording works for DT and petrucci.. holy shiat..

omg.. i scroll down until my finger tired sial.... so many ibanez... but he doesnt have a RG580sol...haha simon - you got a keeper there! can email him try to sell.

amazing collection. argh. the jealousy.

I wonder how he finds time to maintain and change the strings on all his guitars...hmmm....And I wonder if Ibanez have given him any "loyalty customer reward" for buying so many ibanez guitars :lol:

Hmm

WHAT THE *CENSORED* How the heck did he get so much cash to buy so much guitars? I don't even tink that Signature artistes got as much axes as him lah!! Wah lau eh *excited* Haha but so many models below are like discontinued aleadi or rather kanna "LAWSUIT". But well I'm still a big fan of the JEM, Universe & RG series. The Les Pauls look beautiful too, wonder if they do sell in Sg?

ChanMin said:
omg.. i scroll down until my finger tired sial.... so many ibanez... but he doesnt have a RG580sol...haha simon - you got a keeper there! can email him try to sell.

amazing collection. argh. the jealousy.

You missed out something man... check the link at then end of that page :D
He not only own ibanez... :lol:

Mobius said:
I wonder how he finds time to maintain and change the strings on all his guitars...hmmm....And I wonder if Ibanez have given him any "loyalty customer reward" for buying so many ibanez guitars :lol:

That's the worst part. Maintaining and restringing all the guitars. :?

Back