Allura @ NUS Radio Pulze Live Lounge, 5th Feb, 1900.

pinkbox

ladeda.jpg

Allura opens the second season of "Live Lounge" at NUS!
Catch them live at our Radio Pulze studio on 5th Feb 2008.
7:30pm - 9:00pm
Open to EVERYONE.
Admission is FREE!

About Live Lounge:
This series is one of Radio Pulze's major steps towards promoting quality local music. For the first time in the history of all campus radio stations in Singapore, we will be inviting some of Singapore's aspiring and most talented musicians to do an exclusive performance in our studio for an exclusive audience, while simultaneously making the live performance available for your listening pleasure at www.radiopulze.com. So far Radio Pulze Live Lounge Season 1 last year has aired episodes featuring local bands Stentorian, Amateur Takes Control, B-Quartet, And They Whisper In Silence, Fishtank and The Great Spy Experiment.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=25251716264
(Fan Art done by, Donald Soh <3)

Woohoo! If I don't get employed by then, I'll go down =] If not, I'll try to catch you guys on the website's radio. Woo woah oh, on the ray-dee-O!

ladeda.jpg

Allura opens the second season of "Live Lounge" at NUS!
Catch them live at our Radio Pulze studio on 5th Feb 2008.
7:30pm - 9:00pm
Open to EVERYONE.
Admission is FREE!

About Live Lounge:
This series is one of Radio Pulze's major steps towards promoting quality local music. For the first time in the history of all campus radio stations in Singapore, we will be inviting some of Singapore's aspiring and most talented musicians to do an exclusive performance in our studio for an exclusive audience, while simultaneously making the live performance available for your listening pleasure at www.radiopulze.com. So far Radio Pulze Live Lounge Season 1 last year has aired episodes featuring local bands Stentorian, Amateur Takes Control, B-Quartet, And They Whisper In Silence, Fishtank and The Great Spy Experiment.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=25251716264
(Fan Art done by, Donald Soh <3)
Allo pinkbox,

Thanks for helping us post this up! See ya later!

Back