Advice needed on Guitars and Swee Lee...

shengjie

Hi, I´m been trying to get a Gibson Les Paul Classic or Standard of the colour finish that I desire. Do you think Swee Lee take in such order, or do they just sell what´s left on their warehouse?

By the way, how much will the two guitar cost and basically what´s the different between these two (Classic and Standard) type. I´m also interested in PRS. Which(Gibson or PRS) is better value for money?

You can do a search at this EXCELLENT web-site :

www.thelespaulforum.com

The best Les Paul site i´ve come across... i´m sure you´ll be able to find out from em the differences of the Classic VS Standard and about the new 2003 standard´s quality etc. Cos Gibson´s manufacturing standard varies through the years
icon_razz.gif

an acquiantance once ordered a piece of equipment from Swee Lee which they do not keep stock. he insisted on a special order so it came with the next shipment of goods at more than the off the shelf price. if he waited for it to arrive with the brand consignment, it´d be the same off the shelf $$$. so my advice to you is to order a gibson which swee lee does not keep stock together with the next gibson shipment. please be discreet when you go about this arrangement. thanks.

Ok. Thanks for you help guys. Anyway, subversion,

you ask me to order a gibson which swee lee does not keep stock together with the next gibson shipment, do you think they will grant my request? Afterall, I´m not a regular in that shop.
icon_confused.gif

What´s up?

if ya ordering a Gibson that Sweelee dun keep stock, it means that its probably very ex...and I´m sure they will be more than happy to do it
icon_wink.gif

-Beast

may not be an expensive equipment, sometimes popular guitar finishes are sold off faster eg: sunburst... they´ll ask you for a downpayment, i don´t see why they don´t want your money...

----------------------

NP: Morbid Angel- Heretic

Allan Holdsworth- All Night Wrong

Back